[H Area52] <Hefty> 2day Late Night Adult Raiding Guild LFM

Always looking for more adult raiders with positive attitudes!

we have guild cauldron and repairs.

Recruitment is open for more active players who want to be a part of an awesome team. I should mention though that if you’re just looking for a guild tag and have no plans of logging in again before Shadowlands goes live, you’re probably not the type of player we’re looking for.

this guild looks pretty cool!

1 Like

Still looking for dedicated raiders, we have a great bunch of people here. Definitely a good long term home.

1 Like

I’m definitely getting the feeling that Ranged and Melee DPS are needed to fill out this amazing group of people. Come for the kills…stay for the laughs.

Hey if you looking for a great fun team to raid with in SL reach out to these guys they are alot of fun to raid with. Best of luck on your search.

1 Like

Recruitment is open to all specs except tanks.

Have had nothing but great experiences since joining. SL is gonna be a great time. Check us out if interested.

1 Like

Limited dps spots still available for skilled adult players looking for a great home in SL.

2 weeks away, still could use a dps warrior, ret pally, boomy, mage and almost everything in between. Hit up Fen, great group of adults that get stuff done.

1 Like

Could still use some chill, adult players that can bring the deeps

1 Like

Still have dps spots open for adult raiders with positive attitudes looking to be a part of a great team in Shadowlands!

Just over a week left, if you are still looking for a home for SL, look no further. Great group of people, very active, on one of the best servers in the US.

1 Like

Are we there yet?

Hey shadowlands is next week if your still looking to be a part of a great guild reach out to these guys.

1 Like

Any chance you guys are looking for any heals? I play a MW Monk/H Priest, and your raid times are perfect for me.

Bnet: jaxyheart#1679
Disc: Creepbait#3693

Honestly we’re pretty full on heals at the moment, but I could take you as a dps with healing os until a spot opens to switch to heals. If you’re interested, go ahead and add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi!

This guild looks like it would fit well with what I’m looking for coming back for Shadowlands.

It’s been awhile since I raided but I used to fill a flex role, healing or DPS depending on what the team needed. Is this something you would be interested in? What % are you looking for in raid attendance? I have been looking for 1 night/week guilds and they are few and far between. I don’t think 2/week would be an issue but you know, IRL.

The classes I have mained in the past

mage - fire mostly
shaman - resto/ele
druid - bear

Anyways, if this works for you I’d be happy to talk more. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Surfos, I think we can work something out :slight_smile: Add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 and lets chat.