Looking for Shadowlands Home

Looking for a raiding guild that starts their raids at 10PM EST. Have other obligations and cant go anything earlier than that.

I’ve played wow off and on since the tail end of Vanilla, did some raiding in BC and then life prevented me from raiding. Came back about a year ago and achieved AOTC and 6/12M in Nya. I’ve done tanking and dps (melee and ranged). I’m looking for a good group to run keys and prog with. For shadowlands I’m leaning towards lock or paladin, still up in the air.

I’ve been alliance and not opposed at all swapping to horde for the right group.

Good afternoon Bzzlitebeer,

<Dusk to Dawn> is a late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (the only people in the guild will be the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

We already have a very tight-knit group. People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (even before/after raids some nights). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (12am - 2am EST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

We raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST, but we are still raiding this expansion and are recruiting people looking to do the same. I’ll leave our spam below and if you’d like to talk, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.