Returning Player LF Mythic Guild

Good morning/afternoon/evening, guild recruiters!

I’ve recently returned to Retail from Classic in an effort to situate myself before Shadowlands drops. I’m hoping to find a home that plans to have a strong showing for Shadowlands.

TLDR
Veteran player who has raided since vanilla, with experience in higher level content and Mythic+. Very flexible in what I bring to the table, willing to master all three specializations and play the best spec that fits the raid needs. Most recent retail experience was 7/8M Uldir and 3/9M BDA before quitting for Classic.

Goals
I typically prefer a smaller community type of guild, but one that does prioritize progression content. If you’re not intending to get CE, that’s perfectly fine. My typical minimum content to be satisfied is about 50% of a Mythic tier, but doing more than that is preferred.

I want to have people to play with outside of raids as well, particularly to do Mythic+. I enjoy getting raid/dungeon achievements early on in a tier before they’re easy to steamroll.

I’m looking to raid 2-3 nights per week with strong preference being Tuesday-Thursday. I cannot raid Friday or Saturday and would appreciate not being contacted by guilds who incorporate those nights into their schedules.

Contact Information
Feel free to add me to BTag (Sindustry#1215) or Discord (Brandon#6119). Of course I’d also appreciate you posting your guild spam here so that I can read about how you represent your team.

Thanks all! Best of luck in Shadowlands!

HiHi Hrothmar,

Our guild sounds like it might be a great fit for you and are definitely social in Discord outside of raids, as well as have fun/progress on raid nights. Here are our details for you to consider and I’ll reach out in Discord as well:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

Good afternoon Hrothmar,

I sent you a friend request on discord, but since you also asked for the guild info on here, here ya go!

<Dusk to Dawn> is a growing, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. Our goal is to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but focusing on bringing in the right personalities. We are keeping the roster small (limited to only the raid team) so that people can actually bond and form friendships with their fellow raiders. I want people that care more about finding a home and group to raid with tier after tier instead of just having people that only care about chasing CE every tier and bounce between guilds to get it. We are a very laid back group and our top priority is having a good time while killing some bosses.

People are online in discord every night hanging out and chatting. We run M+ pretty much every night we aren’t raiding (as well as before/after raids). We also have people doing arenas, mechagon hard modes, and dungeon/raid achievements.

Raid Times:
Progression nights:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Farm night (optional)

• Sunday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

Progression:

12/12N, 12/12H, 2/12M (with pugs)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey Hrothmar, If you’re willing to consider going Horde, I think we meet most of your requirements. We are 5/12m with no plans to stop raiding until much closer to Shadowlands release. Raid days are Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. I’ll leave a link to our post below for full details and if you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey! What you’re wanting to achieve in game is exactly what our guild offers! I think you would love it here with CE mythic progression as our focus and a very strong high end M+ keys and pvp events going on outside of raid times! Check us out!! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Sorry, I should have included hours of availability. I must be done raiding by 11 EST, but I prefer to be done by 10.

-WHYPE- is an Alliance guild on Stormrage LFM players to bolster our ranks. We are recruiting all returning veteran raiders and high end M+ players to trial for our raid team as we push for CE every tier in shadowlands. We are currently 10/12M and looking to finish strong. We are a very active and organized team that plays together everyday not just log on for raid and that’s it.

I would love to answer more questions and chat with you on discord about our guild and what we are about. Hit me up on discord = Filthyphill#6087

aid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You can see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot. Returning Players welcome running H clears on off days until end.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 11:00pm PST

Hello Hrothmar! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Added those of you who have hours I can do. Thank you all for reaching out!

Hello Hrothmar!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 7/12M mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives you the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! I’ll add you on btag (valannia#1629), so lemme know if you have any questions!

Heir is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient pace.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm EST to 12am EST with an optional heroic/sale run on Sunday at 9PM EST

Recruitment:
Our highest priority is currently finding a compatible raid leader. Given the nature of the raid leader spot, we will want to ensure that we have the same mindset, vision and willingness to succeed before making our final pick.
High priority:
Rsham or Disc priest /w viable dps offspec
All ranged dps
We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. High level M+ players also welcome.

About us:
We are looking to form a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We want players who are active and enjoy playing outside of raid. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Our goals:
Our goal is to have a community and a team with long lasting consistency able to provide Cutting Edge in a timely manner for all of our core members. We want to form a long term family rather than a short term grab and go. With that goal in mind, it is important that all of our members remain motivated and willing to work as a team as the expansion moves forward.
As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Our expections for players looking to join:
-In-depth knowledge in all specs you will be playing in a mythic raid setting.
-Keeping up to date on class/spec/stat priority/BiS changes
-A positive mindset even during hard prog fights. Absolutely no toxicity will be tolerated.
-Competitive and motivated to succeed as a team, not an individual.
-Able to make all raid times or post in the attendance channel well before raid.
-Respectful and generally a good person.
-Open to constructive criticism and advice from other guild members.

Contact info/App:
Btag - cjsu#1139
Btag - Pirouette#11682

Thank you for reaching out, but I can’t raid after 11 PM EST.

Hi Hrothmar,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive. Based on your focus on finding the right guild, whether they achieve CE or not in a given tier, I expect our culture may appeal to you.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Kilk, thanks for reaching out. Discussing your guild with a RL friend because you guys might be a good fit for both of us. :smiley: