Couple lf guild

Hey there Bellamia, I think we would be a good fit for you. Our heroic team is recruiting dps and healers. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. Our Mythic raid team is currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression. Our Heroic raid team is 12/12 Heroic and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hey there! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver horde side, and we may be a good fit for you both.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Mythic+ is definitely encouraged, but you’re welcome to do as much or as little as you’d like.
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

We’re primarily recruiting ranged DPS, but we will consider excellent candidates of any class and role. Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

Hey there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. Several of us are between ages 30 and 60.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We are, however starting from the ground up and realize that the situation isn’t for everyone.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

We are a guild of mostly older folks - most over 35, many over 40. We are a heroic raiding focused guild with our sights on AOTC in SL.

We’re super laid back, non-toxic and drama free.

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Hey there Bella,

If you’re open to rolling Horde we have a place for you.

Avenoir is a newly formed guild Horde side on Wyrmrest Accord, looking to bolster it’s ranks for raiding and M+ in Shadowlands. Our members are veteran players and have AOTC for Nya’lotha. Currently we are in need of all roles for raid. Our focus is to casually progress heroic raiding content and achieve all timed M+15 dungeons each tier, making sure our members are included in this content if that is their goal. We would like to form a close knit community with our members so that we can grow and be successful.

Raid times:
Currently looking at Friday evenings with a start time of 5/8pm PST/EST (most of our members are CT/EST right now).

What we need:
Off-Tank - Looking for a Blood DK or Brewmaster, but all classes considered
DPS - looking for ranged (looking for S. Priest & Mage, but all classes considered), melee and dps willing to offspec/have another toon ready for healing or tanking if needed for back-up
Heals - Looking for Resto Druid or Holy Pally, but all classes considered

Who to contact:
GM: Onatah-WyrmrestAccord // NoriLynore#4936 (Discord) // NoriLynore#1234 (battletag)

Raid Lead: Soulprison-WyrmrestAccord // Alone#1280 (battletag)

Officer: Bohaî-WyrmrestAccord // jfro#1674 (battletag)

I’m also looking for a New Guild/Home in Shadowlands. I have raided in the past but haven’t much at all in BFA or Legion. I do have a couple ali but only 1 at 120. Ya’ll sound like a small group of easy going people. I’ve added you to bnet but if it didn’t go through mine is FreeBird#1234.

Hi Bellamia!

Comraich is Scots Gaelic for Sanctuary, and I chose that name with purpose. We are an Alliance guild on Azuremyst-Dawnbringer-Madoran-Staghelm. We are diverse, inclusive and committed to helping our people try new things. Our leadership team is mixed gender, and spans a generation or two. People make the guild, and I’m fortunate to have some of the friendliest, most helpful folks around.

I had GM’d another guild for over eight years, taking it from a fresh level 5 guild to server rank 5 with two AOTC teams, poised to start mythic raiding. I stepped out in March when it became apparent that the culture was shifting more hardcore than I like, so I thought it best to set up a new guild that fits my passion better. Comraich started raiding in May and we are now on break with AOTC wrapped up. We’ll head back in this week on normal to work on achieves, gear alts, welcome in new raiders and just have some fun.

Raid is T/Th 8:30 - 10:30 pm Central
Keys are throughout the week, with a guild event on Monday.
Social events are on the weekends.

If I can answer any questions or you want to chat, I can be found at Mizmac#1505 (bnet) or Mceuan#9150 (Discord).

Hello Bellamia
Im the GM for the Guardians of Aesir on Whisperwind. We are currently rebuilding or guild for Shadowlands. Most of our members have the same approach to the game as you described. We are not looking to play hardcore but just to have fun and play the game. Please let me know if you’re interested.

Hello, I am Co-GM of the guild The Deviants on Zuljin US server horde side and raid lead for both weekday and weekend team for our guild. We are currently on raid break until the new expansion drops. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team.

8/8 EP Heroic 12/12 Nyalotha Heroic 4/12 Nyalotha Mythic

WEEKDAY TEAM -Tuesday and Friday both 6-9 central pm -Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS -Entry level for newer raiders with a more lenient enviroment -Normal to Heroic each tier

WEEKEND TEAM -Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm -Looking to recruit for Ranged DPS -Mythic raider Mentality with stricter enviroment -Normal to Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS -Good Attendance barring Emergencies -Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec -A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them -Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc… -Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out. -Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team amd progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact me here, via Btag Magic#1799 or ingame Boogeymanx or Orrdaddy.

Hey Bellamia! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

We’d be happy to have you, one of our goals is just to have fun while raiding but also try everything shadowlands has to offer us!
If you’d be interested in joining horde come check us out.

~ Iron Knights-Tichondrius-Horde ~ is recruiting quality raiders for our semi-hardcore raid team.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-12pm EST, always clearing AOTC progression. Our adult-only guild has been around since 2008 and has had the same leadership since the start.

If you are a thick skinned player who doesnt get offended and has great raid awareness, please contact one of us for an interview!

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Hopefully Horde isn’t a problem! We’ve been primarily a heroic progression guild for the last two expansions, though plenty of us are interested in trying to get into mythic progression in Shadowlands. We’re a primarily adult guild, tight knit, run a lot of m+, and we’ve always gotten AOTC well before the next raid tier. We’re looking for DPS that know their class, spec, and kit well enough to more than make up for the health they add to the bosses while not sucking entirely at mechanics. We raid T/Th/Sun 9pm-12am EST. If you have questions or need more info feel free to reach out!

Battletag: PlayerOne#11128
Discord: hypeandmediocrity#1312

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 10/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 12/12 Nylotha which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst, our saturday raid group, as well as anyone who wants to join us for PVP, and M+. Many of our players are over 3k raider.io and are willing to push keys all the time!
Looking for all capable players to join us to bolster our roster. We are looking to start strong into Shadowlands, with CE in mind.
What we’re looking for at least 1 of the following for our progression group:
1)Mythic Experience with logs.
2)High Raider IO (3k+ These players tend to do extremely well in a raid environment.)
3)Heroic Overall on full clear purple+ parse for dps
msg me and we can chat!

Disc- Melo#9847
Btag- Melo#11244

Hey Bellamia,
I sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450. We are a 5/12m adult-only guild on Area 52 looking to bolster our team with a couple more dps for Shadowlands. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est. If you’d like to talk further, you can add me in game and I’ll leave a link to our post below.

Good morning Gearbreakr, I am Raven/Charisma gm of Allumination. We are an alliance guild on Stormrage, we are a group of older/mature people with a gaming background in a number of platforms together, Rift for 8 years, Wow classic semi hard core raiding for a year , we have just started our guild in retail wow and are playing casual until SL comes out and then plan on raiding , casuals always welcome, and a stranger is a friend we have not met yet !! my Bnet is Seagypsy#11785 if you would like to chat <3

Hi there!! After reading your description, it feels as though we might be custom made for you!! Haha.

I’ll drop some info below, and hope that you’re interested and reach out! :slight_smile:

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268