AV Cave Rez situation

i’ll take that as a yes

welcome to the club!

They did change the cave in TBC though… and it was cause horde discovered turtling IBGY and started winning every match, took 4 months of that for them to fix the map.

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
" The Horde and Alliance now have a limited number of reinforcements available in the battle for Alterac Valley. The number of reinforcements available is reduced upon player death, loss of towers, and death of Captain Galvangar or Balinda Stonehearth. In addition, all available reinforcements are lost upon the death of General Drek’Thar or Vanndar Stormpike. If a team is reduced to zero reinforcements, the opposing team wins the battle."
So yes reinforcements were added in TBC… and this causes Horde to start defending IBGY and winning basically every game(which they do in classic because its the same map and leads to the same results just a bit slower)

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_2.4.0
" Horde players will now start the battle closer to Drek’Thar and Frostwolf Keep."
Hey look at that cave location was also moved in TBC, because the horde were winning too much and this was shown to be the main reason why.

Man must feel bad to talk so authoritatively and be so ill informed that you make yourself look like a complete idiot.

Oh btw you might wanna look up the Dunning-Kruger effect because you are experiencing it.

2 Likes

He’s trash, I already told him patch 2.3 and 2.4 were in TBC and it was reinforcements.

I find it comical at this point that Him, Red and Missadventure both advocate that it’s alliance being bad when those 3 are literally the worst players I have ever seen an armory of.

All of them are sub 1500 rated player with no PvP achievements.

Im starting to think I’m right, the trash players are winning at something, they have waited 15 years to be finally good at the game and there is no way the map is taking away their wins!

Why are you all engaging with an obvious troll that’s just attempting to bait. When you see something like this:

Just report, ignore and move on. He must of run out of content on retail and is bored.

1 Like

come on alliance u can win av!

u can do it lol

twice a week i see an alliance team that can win, but they hold back for no reason

go forth and claim that victory!

you know what i love waiting 2 hours and getting an AV that’s almost over what fun

This armory fixation of yours is really creepy. I barely played WoW after vanilla, much less cared about armory and arenas. But keep playing that bizarre card, arena hero!

Someone clearly never taught you how to attack an argument rather than the poster.

When you state an opinion like you and your merry band do, like all things in life it’s good to be a reliable source on the subject.

All 3 of you aren’t a reliable source because you are all bad at PvP. This is a PvP topic.

I don’t go to KFC for a root canal.

You state we are bad at PvP simply because we didn’t care for armory championing? Because we have different accounts than our original accounts?

News flash some people don’t care about armory championing and didn’t bother to rank every season.

You need to stop with your armory championing because it’s meaningless in classic content.

And even if you don’t trust the armory all you have to do is wait for one of them to make statement about acutal pvp play and it becomes real clear they have no clue what they’re talking about.

just got out of a 1hour 40m AV calling strats, topping KD

was epic

there are still good games, and still alliance that want to fight

getting better, two long and close games tonight, where the margin of victory was there for the taking multiple instances

So they saw fit to make this change in Classic:

• All Warmasters are linked to each other and their respective Generals and can no longer be pulled individually.

But not THIS one?

• Players will no longer be sent to their starting tunnels on death unless that team controls no graveyards in the battleground.

Why is this still a thing? I don’t get it. I wish a dev would explain WTH they’re thinking.

2 Likes

Pvp is pvp, it shows how credible of a source you are for pvp.

Do you go to KFC for a root canal?
Do you go to the Taco Bell drive thru to get your taxes done?

It has its own merits you dont understand because you dont get that you arent good at pvp.

You dont find it odd that the 3 biggest voices on this forum that are advocating that the map is fine are literally the same ratings? You dont find it odd that all 3 of you havent ever been good at pvp in all of WoW?

Yet you come here in a pvp topic spouting your opinions on stuff,call out a WHOLE faction saying we are worse than another faction you happen to be on.

Your opinion doesnt matter, you 3 arent good at pvp. Why would anyone listen to what you have to say about pvp?

Well you see one of these things was a minor issue for horde the other one is a major issue for alliance.

1 Like

“haven’t ever been good at PvP”

Sure thing bud. Already told you why my ratings are bad on this account. Lost interest after TBC when I lost all of my progression from my brother getting the account and I had to get my own.

I didn’t feel like taking it seriously after that, so I just helped others here and there. But you do you bud…

We have all heard it before bud.

We know, I’m sure you were a gladiator on your “other” account.

Not a 1500 rated player like the others on your side.

Yep, and that’s why I’m gonna keep this thread high up hopefully. Enough changes have been made to AV that it makes sense to apply the cave change now instead of waiting until BC.

There is no logical explanation for any team to be rezzing in the cave until all their faction GYs are gone.

1 Like

This is BiS

1 Like

One of my all time favorites:

Please lay more of your AV wisdom on us.

1 Like