Alterac Valley in Classic

Don’t bother. Broken and his ilk aren’t likely to listen to anything that isn’t exactly what they want to hear.

3 Likes

Boring. Its a repeat of retail.

Lame. I was really hoping to get a chance to experience 3 day AV. By the time I joined in TBC the best we got was 3 hour games. As long as there’s no reinforcements and there IS tower bosses it’s better than what I played as a newbie though so I can’t complain too much.

IIRC, that does not specify that they do not have the data for early versions of AV. (Not about to watch 45 minutes of video)

You are only deserving of this, Laeric, as you have yet posted anything remotely worth “listening to” in regard to vanilla/classic:
Go back to BFA, Wrath Baby.

Yes it was extremely common in WSG and AB that if you wanted a specific strat you would need to rally the rest or at least some the rest of the team.

Except blizzard has never used that excuse and more importantly the reason they are using 1.12(that they consider it the best version of AV in vanilla) trumps whether they have the data for 1.5 or not anyways.

[Citation Needed]

but I do not expect you will be able to find a quote saying anything more specific than the use of the word “clarity”. Because it is you doing you, being the poster child of the need to have the ignore option back on the forum.

Taken from this very thread,

Being glad that “several early improvements” were in place does not directly translate to “they consider it the best version of AV in vanilla”.

I don’t even know why I am engaging with you, as your agenda to support the worst decisions of classic because of your sour grape mentality is blatantly obvious. I sincerely doubt you ever had any intention of playing classic.

1 Like

You do know what an improvement is right? And that they specifically mention 1.12 as the point they felt NPC’s were tuned to a reasonable level?

At this point I’ve met by burden of proof, can you provide a more recent blizzard post saying they consider an earlier version of AV to be better but simply don’t have the data? Frankly you just seem bitter that your #nochange stance is coming back to haunt you since you realize there are changes to 1.12 you want and aren’t getting.

You’ve done nothing of the sort. You posted that they liked a couple changes that were made over the course of vanilla, not that they think 1.12 was the best version of AV in vanilla as you claimed they did.

I was never a #nochanger. That shows how little you actually pay attention.

I do not consider using early AV to be a “change”, despite your misrepresentation of the subject.

How many 24 hour AV’s did you do in vanilla? I did my fair share on the way to R13. Your in depth post of #nochanges tells me you know nothing of how the mechanics of the different AV’s functioned.

1 Like

You’re welcome to provide any quote indicating blizzard thinks a version of AV prior to 1.12 was better that was made after the quote I provided.

Why would I bother putting effort into attempting to support a claim I did not make?

You’re one claiming blizzard doesn’t think 1.12 AV was the best version of AV in vanilla and they’re only using it because they don’t have a different version. So feel free to back that up.

I did provide my proof that blizzard things that all the changes they made getting to 1.12 were improvements.

1 Like

[citation needed]

You provided a quote that said they were glad of “several early improvements”. Nothing more. Nowhere in your quoted text does it state that they think that “all of the changes they made getting into 1.12 were improvements.”

In fact, earlier in the thread, it was brought up that Mark Kern actually regretted changes that were done to AV during vanilla.

3 Likes

Yep, I’ll be waiting for you to provide one.

Until then the most recent we have from blizzard is this thread explaining why they think 1.12 AV is the best version to use.

Why do you insist on saying that I made claims that I clearly haven’t?

Which could simply equate to the version that requires the least effort on their part. :man_shrugging:
Big shocker there.

I smell a creeper.

Some people don’t have anything else, just let him have his thread to vent in.

1 Like