What's Your Best Post?

I had to lecture a certain group of people back when Mercy got her healing buff and people were complaining that it wasn’t as much as they wanted :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I was in top form that day :joy: :ok_hand:

What do you count as most welcomed? Most likes or most replies?

My posts are usually very controversial as I come from a player who enjoys the abilities and team work part of the game while most players I met usually enjoy the fps aspect, relying only on themselves and letting fps skills dominate, so usually people tend to hate my ideas, even at the end they come up to be the good solution like with the hit scan fall off nerf I suggested…

My most liked+replied post?

The Mercy Nerfs ruined her

As you can probably guess I don’t really agree with my old self right now.
I don’t completely disagree but not 100% agree…

My most liked comment?

The "6 DPS every game" before RQ myth❌

Which was just me referring to my old games and the fact they were always 4-5 dps… Once again not an opinion but rather a memory.

As for most replied comment I posted Idk how to find it.
I guess it would probably be 4 replies anyways something like that so noting too special…

1 Like

That, would take a while to sort through.

Dunno, got one where Jeff replied

How to fix Mystery Heroes

Got another one with Geoff, on the old forum

2 Likes

According to my forum statistics, this was my best post ever:

And this was my most upvoted reply to any post ever:

Runner up for best post ever:

And while it didn’t get as much attention, I always look back fondly on:

Edit: I read through that last one and it’s absolutely hysterical.

Every post where I am right… which is most of them.

Name your hero by their best duo on each role this one

I received 70 likes for the first thread I ever created.

1 Like

THIS is my bestie post ever! Massively BUFF Widowmaker, Blizzaaaaarrrd! - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

I had a few gems back in the day with a high like count, but I think some of the one-liners made me chuckle the hardest.

The evil forum Tracer posts were pretty fun.

I don’t know how the forums measures this but the first thing listed in top topics in my profile is: Geoff appreciation thread

Which is one of 2 times I believe a dev has directly answered me….which I guess is an accomplishment

I don’t know what I’d call my “best” but I have a most liked. I made a post poking fun at the forums.

At Brig’s launch, she was irrefutably OP and the forums complained about her day in, day out. And Seagull, a well known Streamer and Pro at the time voiced his complaints about Brig, and soon after she got nerfed. All the Brig players were on the forums, drowning us in their salty tears saying that Seagull was the reason she got nerfed - even though hundreds of players were literally campaigning against her and they objected to a Streamer having that much swing when it comes to balance.

Put all my love and effort into it

1 Like

This post right here is my best one.

1 Like

Some slightly snarky opening about the …reliability… of OW’s game audio, seemed to resonate with many.

This one: List of all CC abilities

I’m never wrong and I’ve seen you question me so therefore you’re wrong

I’ve also rickrolled at least 11 people here.