My first thread ever

Hi, I’m widowmeiker. I’ve posted on these forums many many times, but I have never actually created a thread, so here goes nothing.

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I did, the food was delicious and the cowboys lost. I call that a win win.

You might be wondering how this is overwatch related, well I’ll tell you. I speak a bit of Spanish, and I know Samito means little Sam en Español.

That is all. Ps… buff mei, and thank you for reading.

70 Likes

Laughs in workshop

14 Likes

Hey, that’s your name.

For a limited time only, I will be liking every post in this thread. While supplies last.

11 Likes

Like this post if you don’t want Mei buffed
I am evil! Hahahaha!

8 Likes

I don’t want mei buffed…
On opposite day.

8 Likes

Clever… Clever.

3 Likes

Thanks, it wasn’t too clever tho.

6 Likes

I need my quota of like mei.

4 Likes

Nah, I believe in your intelligence capabilities. I wouldn’t’ve ever thought about using opposite day, I forgot it even exists.

4 Likes

“I like team mei” too.
And I like brig for saying it first.

Edit: ‘team mei too’ kind of sounds like tomato.

7 Likes

Mei is the embodiment of evil, why would you be so against her?

3 Likes

Me as Rein main: Dont buff Mei. Plz, God, no.
I have enough counters as it is.

4 Likes

Her voicelines are a bit sadistic.
Who asks someone “ouch, are you ok?”, right after putting an icicle in their skull?

3 Likes

I don’t mind playing zarya against mei, but I do get why tanks hate playing against her.

6 Likes

I mostly just hate playing against Mei when her team also has a Rein.
Ice Walling my backside gives enemy Rein a free oppurtunity to force me to charge his charge>get stunned> and die.

1 Like

Mei is satan, and mercy is her right arm. Tbh I think mei has caused me so much ptsd that i hate the snow in Canada.

4 Likes

I love when we get snow in new mexico. New mexicans are terrible at driving in the snow, so I hate driving in it.
How are you doing today?

2 Likes

she is asking the icickle our caring mei not the people she put it into.
She cares about her little ice buddies.

1 Like

In overwatch two she should get a talent in pve where she shoots icicles from a bicycle.

I think that would be fun.

3 Likes

Interesting statement, never thought of the Mei, Mercy ship like that.

She wouldn’t care enough to check if the people she impaled are okay. Good find there.

4 Likes