THIS is what I like to see. THIS is Overwatch

Constant switching to adapt to situations

32 Likes

That was oddly satisfying :100:

7 Likes

That was… actually really cool.

8 Likes

Its abusing game mechanics

There was already one clip showing ML7 in same place abusing same mechanic a couple months ago

Blizzard pls fix

9 Likes

Then maybe this game needs more people abusing game mechanics. Cause that was really cool.

17 Likes

Jay3 feeding the enemy team thanksgiving dinner like usual

Depends because there’s some people really hate like dooms rollouts or junks drop tire

5 Likes

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in Overwatch.

5 Likes

Swapverwatch be like

1 Like

Constant switching sucks.

4 Likes

Oh look! A clip that exposes one of the worst - design facets of hero switching in this game, AKA last - second switches!

Don’t you love it when the Defenders can immediately switch from spawn which is right next door, to heroes at the last second that the enemy cannot counter at that point and subsequently winning the game?

I do!

(Seriously though, that clip is just a player taking advantage of literally garbage design. Hope the devs at least make it impossible for anyone to switch heroes when there’s 1 minute remaining for the match to end or something.)

5 Likes

Better gather the dragon balls then, cause that ain’t happening otherwise. I see my Genji diving into Zarya with Moira/Brig and dying for the 6th time, I see Rein walking with his shield into a Symm nest, so I tell them to switch and I get: “Shut the front door, I play what I want”. I’ll go explain to Rein how he just gives Symm a free charge on the gun and Winston would just delete her turrets, but he just keeps going in. And then there are people who consider it “toxic”. So no, switching ain’t gonna happen.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they actually went that route at this point. “Constatly swapping heroes was disorienting for enemies and hard to respond to. Because of that, in the newest patch, we’re adding a 30-second cooldown before you can switch you character again to combat this exploit”.

Tbh I just see a guy who knows exactly how to play the game.

10 Likes

They can just brought back the yellow lines to the bottom door. Problem fixed.

3 Likes

if it was something that shouldn’t be abused blizz could always make a rule that if you do abilities outside of spawn you need to wait 15 seconds for a switch.

1 Like

If you bring in a timer for hero switches you then run the risk of someone going to swap heroes and accidentally misclicking on the wrong hero, and having to either play a teamfight on a wrong hero pick, or wait 15 secs (or whatever timer you set)

2 Likes

Using the core of the game is abusing I see

7 Likes

God damn, he swaps heroes like dongguri swapping Styles.

1 Like

It’s cool how he’s obviously practiced this and is really quick and effective but this isn’t Overwatch, nor is it particularly ethical. But it’s totally within the rules and I’m ok with players doing this so long as it remains possible.

I’ve played this game regularly for 5 years and whenever I go to quick switch like this I turn into grandma tryna find a specific item on a shopping receipt. :rofl:

3 Likes

ml7: uses his brain and poor map design to his advantage

people in this thread: tHiS iS aBuSe

11 Likes