I'm angry with the ungrateful Mercy mains

There are people on here complaining about a buff, really?

Those of us that have been advocating for a healing buff since 2018 have finally gotten what we’ve wanted.

I’ve spent countless hours over almost two years for this, and you’re giving all of us an incredibly ungrateful, childish look.

It’s perfectly fine to think she needs more than 55, but construct your feedback like an adult and make a rational argument for your case.

EDIT: I’ve had quite a few people claiming I’ve generalised “all mercy mains” here. I haven’t. This post is aimed at the minority of Mercy players that are being very rude and ungrateful. As a Mercy main, I don’t think we’re all childish and ungrateful lol

215 Likes

This progresses from experimental based on feedback. You know what to do…

5 Likes

Blizzard overhyped this patch.

That’s all I’m gonna say.

121 Likes

I think entitlement is great.

Show your true ungrateful self, KAREN

36 Likes

I do not think I will, gimme 120 hps or I throw the gaem!

19 Likes

IKR??

I am here like: Witch, we just got a 10% healing increase with no ult charge nerf as compensation = 10% more ult charge gain AND better healing.

Like why do we not just appreciate it and be happy and grateful for once?

Edit: Just fixed a typo

59 Likes

Exactly. If we construct rational, thoughtful feedback, they may actually listen to it and consider bumping it back to 60 if she still doesn’t play out well on the live servers.

I disagree. We overhyped the patch. I’m guilty of this also.

48 Likes

I haven’t seen any complaint other than a few and those are from individuals who don’t want to see Mercy succeed

I think the changes are great for sure, nice little boost to get her ultimate quicker too

16 Likes

How did they over hype it? Jeff only uploaded a video where he said mercy was getting a buff, that’s about it. The community were the ones that hyped it up.

44 Likes

I’ve actually gathered quite a few quotes of people being childish. I was going to attach it to my OP, but it felt like a witch hunt so I removed them.

There has been positive feedback, but my gripe here is with all of the negative feedback I personally keep seeing.

2 Likes

I ain’t running for office, being hated might as well be a hobby.

But these are fine. As usual they are fine, just overdue.

1 Like

But hey, better late than never (◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve been seeing more people projecting that “Oooh Mercy Mains are gonna whine that it’s not 60”…when I’ve seen Mercy mains going “We can run Mercy/Zen again!! Yay!!”

Like they seem just fine with the buff and that Valk comes faster that covers the still slightly lower healing but it’s not that much of a struggle as it was.

20 Likes

I seen a bunch of people ask for 55 HP.
Got what they wanted… Not happy though?

3 Likes

gets a buff which doesn’t address complaints

people complain about us being ungrateful

okay??

also valkyrie just looks ridiculous now

“valkyrie increases HP output by 5” like wow that’s a really good ultimate you’ve designed there blizzard

10 Likes

No, the biased forum community hyped themselvs.

Stop scapegoating everything you dont like on the devs… Geez.

No wonder no one likes being on these forums in the 1st place.

19 Likes

Doja: I’m not sure if you were around for Mercy’s last buff, but more or less the same thing occurred then.

specifically, many forum members refused to even acknowledge that a buff had occurred, calling the change “a slap in the face”

just an hour or two after this buff was announced, I’ve already seen those same words used twice that I know of

so…this behavior is completely unsurprising to me and many others who have been on the forums for a while

9 Likes

Puts on Sombra Talon skin for fitting hair style
“I want to speak to your manager, Jeffrey”

5 Likes

Mmmmm whatcha sayyyy :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

You mean the forum, not the devs.

Besides, the changes aren’t bad. Not sure what the problem actually is. I’m genuinely baffled.

7 Likes