Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms will open next week, April 23. Similar to Battle of Dazar’alor, you will need an average item level of 350 to queue for it. To help ensure players get raid ready, we are increasing the maximum item level for certain World Quests rewards. This will include the following:
- World Quest rewards will go up to ilvl 370 (from 360)
- Note that the variation in rewards still exists: Upcoming Item Level Increase
- Emissary equipment will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)
- Emissary Azerite Armor will go up to ilvl 400 (from 385)
- Against Overwhelming Odds (when available) will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)
Once the update is live it will affect active rewards like the Emissaries, so you may want to plan for when you will turn those in.