<Project Cloverfield> One day AOTC guild is recruiting!

–Project Cloverfield– 9/9 H 3/9 M Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

WoW Progress History

Are you a current Mythic raider looking for a raiding home for your alts? A casual raider wanting to get AOTC every tier going into each season and onward? Looking for a community for running Mythic+ or PvP? Wanting a group of fun, chill, helpful players to help you be the best player you can? Then come aboard Project Cloverfield

[Optional Normal Run During Progression] - Various Day During the Week

[Heroic] - Monday 7pm-10pm ST (8-11 EST)

Ideal raiders are those with previous Mythic experience or a just a passionate drive to be the best they can be. Goal is to get AOTC (Heroic) clears down to one night a week and rotate alts in as appropriate. Raiders are required to do one key of substance a week.

Raiding:

Needs:

• Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Mage
  • Aug/Dev Evoker
  • Main Healer
    Holy/Disc Priest or MW or Rdruid

We are happy to work with players to increase their performance via log analysis on request.

Background:
Formed back in Legion, current leadership has Mythic experience, including several CE kills. Most of us are in our 20s/30s and like to run Mythic+ keys, play alts, collect mounts and tmog, and of course…juice the meters! We have an active discord with plenty of opportunity for other games as we have smaller communities in other games.

This means levelers, casuals, and new players are also welcome! We have all guild heirlooms unlocked and several achievement mounts/pets to buy!

If you are interested or would like to know more, please reach out to:

• BNET: bruneski#1367 or Latrozz#1792 or Pandemic#1191

Bump for a great group of people!

did we mention we enjoy m+?

Bump to the top, could use some a melee dps with a backup tank spec!

Update: We are 10/12 Heroic now

Bump for updated times and progresssion status

Bump, easy farming come check us out!

Bump, still looking for great members!

Bump for good people

Always looking to add pumpers to the team. Strike while the iron is hot!

We like to PvP!

Still looking for great members to add to the team. Help us fill out for Shadowlands!

Always looking for the biggest pumpers and chill people. Come join the HiJinx

Updating recruitment needs

Hey! The guild sounds like a great fit for me. If you’re still looking for a DH I’d love to talk more

pretty interested in chatting with someone bout the guild, add me at Surionos#1405 i also added the names above

Updating more recruitment needs. Always looking for more good players.

Updating recruitment needs. PUMP IT UP!

Updating recruitment and progression notes

Bumping for the homies