[H]Ranged Player LF Raiding for DF

I play Warlock/Mage/Boomie/SPriest. I tend to have them all up to par for raiding. I have skipped SL due to not enjoying it but want to return to raiding for DF. I’ve raided since WOTLK. and am currently looking for a guild that either raids on weekends or any night that is not Wed/Thurs. I’m pretty flexible in what I like to play and I’ve also healed/tanked(although my raid tanking was mainly in FF14 if that counts lol).

Hey Glazuglarg,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

If you’d like to try us out hit us up!!

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)