248 Mage LF guild aotc, 2.3k io

Frost magus lf guild to pew pew in.

New to mage but not to the game. Decent, but getting better.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/fansonly

Reply with raid times and way to contact, aotc or better please.

Thank you gamers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for 9.2! We are actively searching for players who will be a good fit for our progression and who will help others strive to be better as well. Our main recruitment needs at this time are heals & dps.

We raid twice a week - Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid content. Casually Dysfunctional is mainly a heroic oriented team and we have achieved AOTC for both Castle Nathria and Sanctum of Domination. We plan to earn AOTC for Sepulcher of the First Ones and casually clear mythic content after if time permits. If you think you’d be a good match for our team, please reach out to our recruiting officer #XmandevilX1815 (Battle.net) or Mandevil#7165 (Discord).

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Fansonly,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

Hey, Pleb here from Did We Log.

We raid T/W/TH 6pm to 9pm CST - 5/10M SoD and 9/10M CN
We’re looking to push CE in 9.2 and would like to find like minded players to join our team.

Please contact me on discord if you are interested!
Pleb#8512

here’s a bit about us

The Tater Heads H - Mal’ganis - NA

6/12M Ny’alotha

4/10M Castle Nathria (blended raid)

5/10M Sanctum of Domination (blended raid)

We are along standing guild that’s looking for more in preparation for 9.2. Looking for players wanting to work together to progress while having some laughs. we will work with any gear level. We believe that a player is made by their willingness to improve not the gear they have.

Currently running keys all week in the 17-21 range

Raid times:
Main Raid: T/TH/Sun(cleanup) 830 -1130EST.

If you have any further questions Message me her or on Discord Hvnreign#9435