Looking for chill guild

Just got back on the game recently, looking for a fun guild to ride the rest of the expansion with and stay with for shadowlands as well. I currently have a Monk (all 3 specs are viable) a druid (resto/boomkin) and a fire mage. I am looking for AOTC raiding (maybe a few mythic bosses) but no more than 2 days raiding. Also higher M+ keys, with guildies pushing 2-2.5k IO. and of course an active discord to join and post memes or w/e

What I’m steering away from is mass recruitment guilds, guilds full of sensitive people, and guilds with under 10 people on during prime times.

LFM to join our guild . Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis.
Mythic + are always something we do when we are not raiding.
Currently 12/12 H…Once we have the numbers we will progress thru the current mythic content and Farm Heroic if need be.
Raid times - Friday 8-11 PM EST.
- Saturday 7-10 PM EST.
PM me @ Derpin #1190.
Discord- Wyce#0556

Thanks, but i really don’t want to spend every friday and saturday night past covid raiding.

Hey Chinese,

I am the GM at The Bench and was wondering if you would be interested in chatting about joining up.

Shoot me a friend request at brunesk#1367 and in the meantime read more about us here