Searching For Community

Hello there!
I played on Mal’Ganis for many years raiding, pushing keys and so on. I had left to another server on alliance for a while, but it didn’t stick. Myself and a handful of friends had decided to come back to Mal’Ganis. All persons are experienced raiders, many of which are either transferring with money or rerolling. We are looking for a friendly community to join. We have no interest in a “zerg” guild with many members who never speak or play with one another. We want friends to play the game and possibly progress with.

Chaotic Descent

We are a new raiding guild currently building for Shadowlands content. AotC focus with a casual push into mythic each tier. Experienced and welcoming leads. We run more on the serious side than casual, but we also like to kick back and have fun! We’re always looking to expand our community for a variety of activities WoW has to offer.
Raid times T/TH 730-10pm Server

LOOKING FOR SOME RAIDERS TO CASUALLY PUSH INTO MYTHIC NYA

Current raid needs:
Melee
Range
DPS with Strong healer O/S

Reach out to one of us for more information
chickenoodle#11478
PattDeez#1968
kicker6820#1750

Final Exodus (4/12 M) is a casual raiding guild, Fri/Sat 8-11 CT. We are looking to progress as far as possible in Ny’alotha Mythic.

We have a large number of players that love pushing high keys daily. All classes and specs are welcome for key running.

Our plan is to start recruiting early for Shadowlands and grow our community. The more people we have the more fun we can have. All are welcome to join us, new or returning players.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
My bnet is (GhostDog#14273) or discord (Mit#9207).
Or the RL bnet is (MetalHeadJD#1478) or discord (MetalHeadJD#1545).

Thank you!
-Mit

Hey Ahnri,

I am GM over at The Bench and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

Hey if you’re still looking for people to play with I’m interested in rerolling horde and trying out Mal’Ganis. I never usually have people to play with though. SillyGoose#11199 is my battletag