Blood DK LF raid team / home

Hi all,

I have AOTC on two other toons but am going to be maining DK in SL. Looking for a long term home. Will probably DPS as 2handed frost. I cannot raid on Fri or Sat. Any interest?

<Dusk to Dawn> is a new, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. Our goal is to clear at least 75% of Mythic every tier while maintaining a relaxed environment and shorter raid schedule. Clearing content at a reasonable pace is important, but we also want to ensure everyone on the team gets along well. We will be a small tight-knit group that wants to kill bosses and have a good time doing so.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey Aquilo,

I am GM over at The Bench and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here