Long time player looking for AOTC focused guild for SL

Hi all,

Writing this post putting the ~feelers~ out for a raiding/M+/friendly Horde guild to call home for the SL!

I am a long time player (since TBC launch) who really hasn’t raided all that seriously since WotLK/Cata. My problem is I’ve just never really found a stand out group of players to befriend. I’m hoping that can change with SL.

My ideal setup would be a 2 night weekly raid guild focused on AOTC but dabbles in M+ and maybe mythic eventually? The thing is I’m pretty undecided what I want to play for SL, heavily leaning toward a DPS/healing OS (Maybe Shadow Priest, or Aff Lock, or BM Hunter… or DK… or Rogue… or…). However I am open to being flexible for the right group!

I am a 25 year old with a full time day job and puppy, and sometimes a social life irl :wink: but love messing around in WoW and any other video games in my free time. One thing about me is I am gay, which has always kept me cautious about joining guilds to find a lot of homophobic remarks being thrown around. Don’t get me wrong I love laughing at a good gay joke, just want a guild who is somewhat mindful of what they say. Though I love laughing at some good old NSFW discord chat. I am very easy going.

Please respond if you think your guild might be a good fit! Look forward to hearing from you. :smiley:

Hey, we may actually be the perfect fit for you.

We’re Aggressively Average, were AOTC focused and we raid Sunday nights at 7pm server. If you enjoy M+, we do keys pretty much on the regular We are open to all classes and experience. We are all older with full time jobs and family, so we understand people’s free time can be precious.

If you would like more info: My BNET is Awolturtle#1954 discord is Awolturtle#7559.

1 Like

Sent you a request on Discord !

1 Like

Hey Avin,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

The Gaymers is a brand new guild on Mal’ganis with an LGBT+ friendly mindset. If you are part of the LGBT community, an ally or just overall cool with the community then we are the place for you. We are looking to recruit for our mythic focused (CE possible if we can build the right group) raid team. We are building a community built on acceptance where we can socialize and express ourselves without fear of hate or slurs.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Range: All Classes

Melee: Sub Rogue, WW monk, Havoc DH, Frost DK

Tank: Prot Pally, Blook DK, Brewmaster Monk

Healer: Resto Shammy, Holy Pally, Mistweaver Monk, disc/holy priest

Leadership roles open as well. If your dream is to raid lead, be an officer or a recruiter we have a place for you too.

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule:
Team Alpha (CE focused)
Sunday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Monday: 9pm - 12pm CST

Team Taco (AoTC focused)
Tuesday: 9pm - 12pm CST
Thursday: 9pm - 12pm CST

May add more days as needed for content.

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-LGBTQ+ friendly. We are a primarily LGBTQ+ guild and will not tolerate hate or slurs toward our members.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice.

For more information, please reach out to btag: Engage#1375 or discord: engagenow#6363

NO MORAL COMPASS RECRUITING for normal and heroic raiding for Shadowlands

We just transferred over, looking to rebuild our raid team. Most of our current members have been raiding together since the end of panda. We are a casual raiding guild who keeps things fun and drama free. We are looking for players who want to get aotc and are dedicated enough to learn their role, class and can come to the raids prepared.

We are also looking for people who want to run M+

we are looking to fill spots for the new expansion.

Currently Recruiting:

healers

dps

dps/backup tank

Our raid nights are the following

Tuesday 7:00-10:00pm CT
Thursday 7:00-10:00pm CT

After AOTC we typically finish our Glory Achievements for the tier.

We also run m+ and do achievement runs.

add wakahiru#1986 to inquire about a raid spot