244 ilvl 1888 raider io bm hunter

looking for a new home/guild for raiding and m+ ( trying to get ksm before 9.2) guild
atoc achived for this patch and previous expansions

i am very friendly yet quiet, but i listen to and take input/instuctions well

looking for new guild for 9.2

hunters name is vazilli on thrall if you want to look me up for progress or raider io current guild only killed heroic sod once then interest fell off

looking for tues/thursday mainly but days can be discussed

9-11:30 easten would be ideal for my current work situation as well hope to hear from u

Hey Vazilli,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here

Hello there, our newly formed guild “Vengeance” may be a good fit for you. We raid T/TH 8-10 and tend to play actively during your off work time periods. Let me know if you are interested and you can help me answer a few more questions to see if we are a fit for you.

The Tater Heads H - Mal’ganis - NA

6/12M Ny’alotha

4/10M Castle Nathria (blended raid)

5/10M Sanctum of Domination (blended raid)

We are along standing guild that’s looking for more in preparation for 9.2. Looking for players wanting to work together to progress while having some laughs. we will work with any gear level. We believe that a player is made by their willingness to improve not the gear they have.

Currently running keys all week in the 17-21 range

Raid times:
Main Raid: T/TH/Sun 830 -1130EST.

If you have any further questions Message me her or on Discord Hvnreign#9435