Looking for Guild

Hello,

I am considering doing a transfer to horde and looking for a server to join. Before I make the transfer, I am looking to find a guild. Currently, my shaman is Ele and is 10/11H SotFO. I would like to get a jailer kill in before the end of the raid tier.

Moving forward into S4 and Dragonflight, I am thinking about switching roles to healer. I’m not 100% sure yet, but it is something I would be willing to talk about if that is something that the guild would need. I am willing to put in the time to learn any class that is needed for the raid team though.

Usually I just get AOTC each raid tier and that’s about it, but I would like to find a guild that does get some mythic kills in if possible. I also usually get KSM and would be more than willing to help with keys when I can. Also, I enjoy doing PvP (I mostly just go for the mount and try to hit Rival to get the set) if that is something people in the guild enjoy as well.

If any of this interests you, feel free to reach out. If not, thank you for taking the time to at least read this.

Brem

Hey Bremira,

I am GM over at Project Cloverfield and I was wondering if you would be interested in chatting a bit about joining our guild.

Please add me at bruneski#1367 and I look forward to speaking with you. In the meantime, check out our post here