Please delete

Companions (Proudmoore) is currently recruiting for our AOTC / CE focused raiding team. We are a team of experienced players raiding Tuesday & Wednesday (6pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST). We’re currently 10/10H and 10/10N looking to continue the push.

Current needs are:

• Demon Hunter
  • Monk (Windwalker)
  • Druid (Boomkin with Resto OS)
  • Hunter (MM)
  • Mage
  • Anyone who knows how to play their toon well and put up the numbers while not being a jerk

Attitude and strong mechanics understanding is more important than gear (we can farm gear). We are a group of companions (get it?) that know how to work together, be patient with each other, identify personal failings and fix them. We want to share some laughs while clearing some heroic content.

Our guild, Companions, has suceeded in creating an environment where no one is an elitist jerk, and where everyone has a niche group to be part of. You like pvp & bgs - we do that on Thursday; you like casual raiding - we do that on Friday & Saturday; you like running M+ - we do that everyday and have an abundance of tank & heals (literally, it’s good to have on off-spec in our guild); you like to post stupid pictures and just joke around while you run achievements and get xmogs - welcome to our discord channel; you like to do CE/AOTC focused progression raiding - we have a new team for that on Tues & Wed now too. You like to be a donk, be mean, short-tempered, elitist or rude - you’ll probably end up /gquitting in about a week - no one has any interest in socializing with that.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

You can see some of our kills here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMdJvLkYmSk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qihu_57V9UQ&t=7s

/bump-a-lump

humpity-dumpity-bumpity

Bump bump bump

Bump!

Looking for DH, Ret Pally, Warlock & Boomy

Still lookin!
Demon Hunter
Ret / Holy Pally
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin

True story - LF demon hunter, paladin, warlock, boomkin

I might be interested in your guild ^^ add my btag Figatree#1349 i can do a trial if you are wanting etc.

or add my discord as it’s the fastest way to communicate with me, Kujochanuwu#1031

Still recruiting for:

• Paladin (tank / heal)
  • Demon Hunter (yes, we still want your nerfed self)
  • Warlock (who doesn’t love cookies and SS)

Still recruiting for -

• Boomkin
  • Prot / Ret / Holy Pally
  • Affliction Warlock
  • Havoc Demon Hunter

Come wear Christmas sweaters with us!

Still looking for -

• Holy Paladin
  • Affliction Warlock
  • Vengeance Demon Hunter

Our team is almost full. We still have a spot for a Demon Hunter (tank with OS).

Bumping!

Looking for -
Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank
Holy Paladin
Windwalker Monk
Marksmanship Hunter / Balance Druid

Freshly 10/10N. Looking to progress in Heroics next week!

Almost done recruiting. Don’t miss out on our chill team.

Bumping!

Looking for -
Windwalker Monk
Marksmanship Hunter / Balance Druid / Unholy Death Knight

3/10H as of today!

Looking for -
Windwalker Monk
Marksmanship Hunter / Balance Druid / Unholy Death Knight

If you’re a good player who knows how to work your class - send us a message. Good players are harder to find than good dps.

Bumping!

Freshly 5/10H!

We’ll being doing Mythic CN in a few weeks, come join the fun!

Bumping!

Next raid is on Tuesday 1/26 at 8pm CST!