Hpal LF a guild (H) 6/10H

im LF a guild that will eventually raid mythic. im currently 6/10H I would like to raid during the week. I also want to push io, its something I really enjoy and im really tired of pugigng m+ keys. Im always online and always wanting to play <3
transferring is no issue.

i was 2560io s4 BFA and im a gladiator in pvp

please no newformed guilds!

Btag: Celestial#12191
Discord: Celestial#2006

Hello there Celestial,

We are currently pushing through heroic just need a good strong raid composition and we should be able to clear it with ease. We would love to have you on board with us if you’re interested please see below :slight_smile:

Ice Cream Citadel is a guild that plans to work its way up to being a top guild on Stormreaver. The guild has become a community and a guild that we are proud of.

What we offer:

• A social and active community, who regularly play together
  • A relaxed atmosphere for veteran and new players
  • Regular guild events and consistent raid times

Raiding for Shadowlands :
We have a strong core of raiders that we would like to expand upon. We are working on clearing Heroic then will work on Mythic. We run two progress raids a week and one optional day for farm content which socials and alts are also welcome to.

Progress Raid Days/Times :
Wednesday 7pm-10pm Server
Thursday 7pm-10pm Server

Optional Farm/Alt/Social Run :
Monday 7pm-10pm Server

Recruitment :
As it stands, the main classes we would like to add to our roster are:

Healer
Holy Pally

Ranged
Mage

Melee
Enhancement Shaman, WW Monk.

Even if your class is not listed above, we still encourage you to reach out as we are always looking for exceptional raiders.

Other Plans :
We have a lot of experienced mythic plus players regularly pushing high keys, and also have PVP players. We have an active enough community that we can help you with what your needs are. We are always open to suggestions to anything else people would like to do!

Contact Us :
Thank you so much for reading and I hope we managed to purvey all the information you need to decide if this is the right place for you. We are very proud of our community and we hope that you may be able to find a place among us. If you would like to join us or have any more questions, please reach out and contact me.

Discord
ohsiris12#5282

Battle Tag
Ohsiris#1429

Hey Celestial - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are specifically looking for a Holy Paladin with ret OS. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Boot Bay Beach Club is looking to fill our Heroic/Mythic raid Roster we are currently 4/10 first week of being formed. Have spots for a few more dps and 1 Healer. Add me on BNet if you are interested bigpoppapump#11900

About Us
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently building mythic roster for CN

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are in current need of dps for our mythic core!!!

Progression:
10/10 N
9/10 H

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

Contact me on discord
Asuna#9953