213 ilvl windwalker looking for raiding guild

Hello,

I’m looking for a mythic guild. I have previous mythic experience including CE in nyalotha. I like to do m+. My available raid times are:

sunday through thursday - 6pm - 11pm eastern

friday - saturday - available whenever

//https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/capedbaldie
//https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Capedbaldie

you can reach me by replying to this thread
or on bnet at FastDriver#11323

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Capedbaldie, we are looking to complete aotc, and then CE by tier end. Tues, Wed, Thurs, 9pm EST raid times. Everyone here is a previous top 100 player. No drama, clean execution and talent. We currently need 1 healer, 4 dps to finalize our roster.

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Hi!

Any interest in switching to Alliance? If so, we might be a good fit! We’re Civil Disobedience (Alliance - US - Whisperwind) and we are actively recruiting high performing healers and DPS for Shadowlands!

We are currently raiding Castle Nathria and are 10/10 Normal, 5/10 Heroic. We finished last tier with 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 12/12 H, 12/12 N.

We run m+ other fun content every night except for Tuesday and Friday, which are our raid nights (8p CST - 11p CST). Our Mythic Keys night is Wednesdays, our alt raid night is Sundays, and our Gathering Night is Mondays!

We place a strong focus on learning and teaching. This means that if you are interested in moving toward raiding but have strayed away due to feeling it’s high pressure and high stress, not feeling like you’ve given the time and space to learn the fights, or feeling like PUGs are generally awful, then we would love to have you join us. We are more than willing to teach you the fights and to be patient with you, as long as you give us your very best!

If you are someone who wants to push keys and work on raid content in an environment that won’t penalize you for failing and instead encourages you to learn, who wants a group of like-minded friends ready to support whatever your in game goal might be, who likes shooting the breeze with a bunch of (mostly) adults, who is ready to take your playing to the next level without being condescended to, and who is willing to put in the time and work to learn and leave your ego at the door, this is the right place for you.

We are willing to pay for server transfers in some cases. Our guild bank is super stocked, and we pay for repairs (all the time, not just during raids!). We are also a women-run guild with a zero tolerance policy toward racism, homophobia, sexism etc – ALL are welcome here!!

Please let me know if you are interested and I’ll shoot your our application! Hope to hear from you!

In game: Hypotenuse (mage) on Whisperwind

Battlenet: Hypotenuse#11810 (Hypotenuse)

Discord: Hypotenuse#2915 (GM - Hypotenuse) OR Kelacia#5055 (Officer - Kelacia)

Are you able to back up tank ?

Blarg Squad is 10/10N 8/10H CN. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Recruiting: DH, SP, Boomkin, DPS

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
Bon ga: (Btag: bon ga#11421// Discord: bon ga#0728) [remove space]

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required - a strong heroic performance and ready for the next level player can be very successful in mythic. In addition: Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there Baldie! We could use a solid windwalker on our team!
I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration.
Will also add to bnet in case you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hey boss,

I think we’d be a great fit, would like a WW on our team! :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-certified-crankers-910h-newly-formed-led-by-multiple-ce/801308

very stoked to chat with you! shot you a btag request as well.

Rollexx#1650

Let’s achieve top 100 together.

Hey Capedbaldie - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are specifically looking for a WW Monk. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

I’m still looking. Got some new gear 215 ilvl now.

Our prog isn’t quite Mythic yet, but it’s our first tier back raiding and we are picking up steam and will definitely be pushing faster once we fill a couple DPS holes in our roster.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
8/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria
Realm First - 15+ Keystone (Timed)

Recruitment Needs
2 Exceptional DPS of the following specs is prefered:
Affliction Warlock
Fire Mage
Marks Hunter
Unholy DK
Ret Pally
Windwalker Monk

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Still looking. I hit 1800 in pvp today, so I’m glad about that.