190 ilvl Resto Druid looking for good raiding guild

I have experience is raiding mythic and would like to get back to it. I can raid any day of the week but Fri and Sat would prefer not to raid sunday. Can provide some logs to show what I am doing and can talk about raid exp in more depth. Looking for a guild that does a little bit of everything but pushing into mythic raiding. I took BfA off to play classic and it is coming back to bite me lol add me for more info. Would like to find a guild tonight before transfers close

bnet: Mike#11840

Hello. Not sure if you are willing to transfer to horde but we are currently looking for a resto druid. VZN (Horde) on Tichondrius is a group of dedicated and skilled players looking to achieve efficient high-end mythic raiding. We are working to be CE every tier with only a 9 hour raid schedule. We require our raiders to have 2 characters raid-viable in Shadowlands. In addition to raiding we do run M+ and have several people who are pushing whenever they can.

Raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 pm to 1030 pm PST

If interested, please contact us on battlenet or discord

Battlenet: Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username: Feig#7763
Battlenet: Noxx#11413
Discord Username: Noxx#1970

Thank you for your interest. We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Hey there Livingnature,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 7/10H, and 1/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Depending on your hours you are looking for we have a core healing spot open. Here’s our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
2/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 11/12N
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Is a newly found guild this week with leadership having background in hardcore raiding for CE. We raid T/W 8:30-11 EST on Zuljin. We are currently looking to recruit great players for roster. So we can push into mythic within a month. Best of luck to you.

Reach out to for a possible trial and more information.
Hiddentroll#12347

Hey there, would love to chat! Added you on BNet, also here is my discord if you would like faster responses! Discord: Kodiak#1619

bumping. Trying to find a home tonight

Hi Livingnature - I’m raid lead of a newly formed Alliance raid team within the Companions guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST, are currently 1/10H and 4/10N, looking to push AOTC & CE progression. If you’re interested please see our post at: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders