Ret Paladin or DH Looking for AOTC guild

Hello everyone,

Who I am:
I am an adult gamer that has returned for Shadowlands seeking new friends to M+ and Raid with. My old guild died during BFA and I stopped playing after getting AOTC last year. I have raided since early Vanilla and in every expansion since then as a Cutting Edge player for a long time. My free time is limited these days and I’m older, have more commitments and my aspirations are solidly AOTC. Where I spend most of my time these days is tanking M+. I play EST/CST time zones. My current experience is aotc every raid tier in BFA and Legion. Cleared almost every raid since then when it was current with the exception of Mists of Pandaria.

What I’m looking for:
Ideally I would like to find an active family oriented guild where I can achieve AOTC each raid tier in one or two nights a week as a DPS player. The two classes I have are a 185 Paladin and a 185 Demon Hunter. I would play either but prefer to play the paladin. I MAY even try out some holy this xpac… Who knows. The biggest challenge in finding a guild has actually been finding the right group of folks. I have raided with a few teams over the last week and the Discord and Guild chat are just absolutely raunchy filth and its not my thing. I know it’s the internet, but there are children that could be listening, my wife could be listening and it just makes me uncomfortable… So family atmosphere… A must. I would like to keep raiding to 2 days a week or less unless some days are optional. I will probably show up for the optional days… I just can’t to commit to 3 days per week.

What I can offer:
I’m an adult drama free player that will show up every raid unless work dictates I cant. During normal circumstances I travel 10-15% but in the Pandemic… Its more like 0% for the time being. I show up gemmed, enchanted with all consumables and take direction and do what I’m asked by the raid leader. I tank M+ all week long… I really really like M+ so if your guild needs more M+ tankage… I’m your man. I get along with almost everyone.

If you think I could fit into your guild, please drop me a line. Server transfer is always an option. Alliance a plus. I’m listing the option for me to play both my guild characters because the people and guild are more important to me than which class I play.

All the best,

Figz

/bump for justice

Hi Jigz - my AOTC/CE focused raid team is in need of a good Ret Pally or DH. We are part of an established Alliance guild (Companions) on the Proudmoore server and have recently formed a smaller progression raiding team. Currently we are 1/10H and 3/10N, looking to have some laughs while we down some bosses and get loot. If this sounds interesting to you please see our post at: Please delete

Thanks for the post Gracyn. I’ll check it out!

Hi Jigz. has a focus on AOTC each tier while not taking it overly serious. Most of us have families and understand where you are coming from with the wife/kids overhearing stuff. We do joke around and have fun, but you won’t see any dumb memes or NSFW chat BS in our Discord. We are a small tight nit group and I plan to keep it pretty small. If that piques your interested you can reach me on BNET: DreadSwitch#1411, or on our guild Discord: mjMXJrK

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey there, Argus Imperious is a guild on zangarmarsh that raids thursdays 8-11 CST. We are a group of adults just looking to get AOTC and make it a fun chill experience. If you’d be interested in chatting my bnet is Khym#1119.
Good luck!

Thank you for your replies! I will be reaching out.

Calculated Calamity is seeking new members for Shadowlands raiding ,M+ and PvP.

About Calculated Calamity:

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits.
  • A healthy roster of core players that focus on Teamwork.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.

Building and Maintaining a 26 Man Raiding Roster

Extra Days of Raiding on based on a Sign up Sheet basis. If we can raid more we will if a 26 man team roster can make it. (Once we are there at full roster.)
Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High Shadow: Medium
Druid: Dps: High, Resto: High
DH Dps: High
DK: Dps: High
Shaman: Resto: High, Dps: Medium
Monk: Dps: High, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low

Raid Time:
Progression: Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Farm: Saturday 7pm-10pm EST
Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Nororango#1887
Discord Nororango#3749

rtrtrtr

Thank you for the repliies. Any weekend guilds?

bump before bed

bump in the morning

We are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.
Where : Horde//Turalyon

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

Hello Jigz! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hi there,
is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 3/10H, 10/10N

Feel free to add me battletage Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Thanks Madison, your raid times sound perfect. I will reach out tonight if your on. Thanks!

Hey bud nice to meet you! We here at Quantic seem to be in your mindset! I myself have 4 kids and I was looking around just as you are for a short raid frame and I found it here! We raid wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. We are a newly reformed guild so our first week was really a ‘get to know everyone’ week! We did manage 8/10 and will be pushing into heroic this week as we have sat people who weren’t doing their jobs x:

For the most part the guild is comprised of adults in their 30s, some in the 20s and even if something gets said in disc could be considered vulgar its usually cleverly disguised and not discernable by the kiddos lol if this sounds like it might be ok to you, you can drop by quanticguild(dot)com and put in an app and join the discord! Usually at any given time one of the officers is on and will quickly reply! Take care and good luck if you choose outside of Quantic! <3

Is a newly found guild this week with leadership having background in hardcore raiding for CE. We raid T/W 8:30-11 EST on Zuljin. We are currently looking to recruit great players for roster. So we can push into mythic within a month.

What we offer-
Guild events weekly - M+ days, Movie nights, Raffles, Selling M+ days.
Gold making opportunities - in house competitions and raffles.
Easy 2 day raid schedule with the focus of killing bosses

Please provide logs if you have them.

Reach out to for a possible trial and more information.
Hiddentroll#12347 - GM
Spence#11584 - RL

/bump in the afternoon

late afternoon /bump

Night bump