220 Fury Warrior LF M+/Mythic raiding guild

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog as we are in need of a good warrior.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Shameless self promotion.

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 7/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 7/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as RBGs.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Mindless self promotion, still looking for options!

We might would be interested in picking up a 2nd warrior. We are on Proudmoore, alliance side. 7/10 on a 2 day schedule, Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add -
Conzeula#1172

We are AOTC, 3/10M Castle Nathria & 10/12M Nyalotha. We are a surviving guild, rebuilding to solidify our team to continue progression. We achieved our mythic kills together as a guild and have a solid core. We’re a mid-tier mythic progression guild and as such we have slightly elevated expectations. Performance, attendance, and personal responsibility determine raid spots. We do not hard carry people here.

Raid days and times:

Tue/Thu 8-11pm EST, Wed - heroic clears

Recruiting the following:

• Disc Priest -
  • ++Boomkin++
  • Warrior

We are always looking for exceptional players w a similar mindset

For additional information regarding recruiting/raiding or otherwise, please contact Ivaedra or Zenmetsu.

Btag- Vae#11186, Discord- Ivaedra#2899

Btag- Zenmetsu#1316, Discord- Zenmetsu#4487

Hey! Read through your post and it sounds like we could be a good fit. We raid T/W from 4-7PST are 4/10M with Darkvein down and strong progress on Xymox (expect a kill this week). This might be a little early based on your times, but hopefully could work. Our guild mentality seems like it would be a fit but I’d like to chat further to ask questions and for you to get a sense of our raid team. My discord is Rolliepoley #8491 and that is best way to reach me. I will also drop the link to our forum post for the typical copy paste stuff to use as a reference.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-zuljin-range-five-410m-lf-dpshealers/812387/151

Would love to chat soon and see if we can work something out this week.

Hi Golerk - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey man, I’m the GM of Crayon Factory - Area 52. We’re currently 6/10M and just started mythic Council progression. We’re looking to pick up a warrior for our roster and you look to be a pumper. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8pm-12am Midnight EST.

If you’re interested hit me up on Bnet: Keggernaut#1206 or Discord: Keggernaut#9740

Hey man, Im recruiting for CCXIX order a semi hardcore raiding guild with a strong focus on M+ currently sitting at 3/10M as we are having some personel issues. we are looking for a strong warrior
raid times are friday/saturday 9pm-12am central time
we would obviously pay for faction change and all other costs to switch. would love to have you come this weekend!
btag pettyg#1870

Hello!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 5/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Hpaly

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

Hey not sure if youre still looking, but were a 3/10M (4 this week bet) weekday guild looking for more! Our raid times are tues/weds/thurs 8-11 EST. Hit me up on btag and lets chat a bit!

Ushuima#1987

Give us that shout! Immediate opening for your buff and you can bring your dps too! Would love to have you!

4/10M. 11% Innerva tonight!

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Frdaiy: 8ish EST - beer raid.

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1.6k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

We do not require an application but would rather get to know you through an interview or spending some time with you in game. A m+, some BGs or even a heroic nathria run are great places for us to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you’re interested in talking to us about how you could fit please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share won’t hurt your case.

Regardless if we raid with you we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:
Recruitment:
Tryg Matthew#1470 (btag) TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz Blitz#12128 (btag) Blitz#6105 (discord)

Hey Golerk!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello there!

Adversary is in search of quality players who are looking to push CE 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands! We are currently 3/10 M.

We are a guild that’s been around for a couple of years ran by a close-knit group of friends! We are looking to add motivated players to our mythic team! We also have an active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Our raid days are Wed/Thurs 730-11PM EST

Would love to chat with you and see if you’d be a good fit for our team!

BNET: Khromah#1532
Discord: Khromah#1755

Hey there, just lost our fury warrior to college and looking to replace him. NFA-Stormrage Alliance 6/10M. If its a good fit, its pretty much a guaranteed spot cause battle shout. We don’t police what people say, say what ya want as long as you’re not a complete dick and make everyone hate you.

We raid Fri/Sat 10:30p-1:30a EST Just hit me up here or add me on bnet Pocket#11698 or on discord Pocket#2056

Hey there Golerk! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Hey Golerk!

After reading what you’re looking for, I really think you’d be a great fit for One Hundred Proof! We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 5/10 Mythic and looking to add a Warrior to our mythic progression team. We are Alliance, on Sargeras (a very active Alliance server) and we have a great community of friends that love playing WoW and other games together. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM PST. If you’re interested at all, please reach out to me ASAP so we can hop in discord and discuss further details. Looking forward to it!

-Bryin
Battle Tag: Bryin#11301
Discord ID: All Time Hero#1947

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

4/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)