197 guardian Druid lf raid guild tue and wed

Hello,

Been tanking since bc I went guardian for this xpac he is now 197 lf raiding and active guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday do have a prot pally as well but not yet geared.

Discord. Tacowagon90#7115

Hey there, we raid thursdays, and will probably be adding one of your days as a 2nd day of raiding. Check us out and see if we are a good fit.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST, more days to be announced

PROGRESSION:

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

1 Demon Hunter DPS or 1 Rogue or 1 Tank, for our core raid team for Shadowlands

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Can’t make that day thank you,

This is for the up

This is for the bump

This is for bump

This is for bump

This is for the up

Lift me up

Sent you a request! (DoctorPinp)

For the up

For the up

For the up

For the up

Hi Taconchz - I’m raid lead of a newly formed Alliance raid team within the Companions guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST, are currently 1/10H and 4/10N, looking to push AOTC & CE progression. If you’re interested please see our post at: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders