Ret / Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild

still looking

Kaz is an old friend. He’s a great player and an even better person. Good luck friend!

1 Like

appreciate it Terra, were still looking!

Hi Kaz,
Hope all is well. We are looking for more skilled players to add to our core group. I will leave you with our guild spam and hope we can connect to discuss more.
Thank you!

Taco Bell is a competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished PVE and PVP Players of RL and Online Friends!

Schedule/Progress

Tuesday, Wednesday - 7pm EST to 10:30pm EST with an optional raid run on Sunday at 6PM EST

10/10 Normal
4/10 Heroic

About us

We formed a core group of friends and raiders who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but currently need 3 amazing ranged DPS to take it to the next level. We want players who are active and enjoy playing and doing challenging events.

Current recruitment needs

Melee dps

DK, Rogue, Warrior

Ranged dps

Mage, Balance Druid

Healers

Tank Healer

Tanks

none

Contacts

In Game:

Seiko - Guild Leader

Jinmori – Recruiter

Discord

Sei#8398

Goonlord#1005

We are not Communists (H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hey Kazmeme - If your group’s raid times are a tad flexible, I think we could be a really good raiding fit. I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are filling out our roster for easier, faster kills. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

still looking

Added you on Discord!!

still lookin for a place to call home

1 Like

Raid Times
Monday : 10:00pm-1:00am CST
Tuesday: 10:00pm-1:00am CST
Thursday: 10:00pm-1:00am CST

Current Progress:
10/10N
7/10H

Required Addons
RCLootCouncil (for tradable loot)
Exorsus Raid Tools (notes, etc)
Weak Auras

Expectations
-Every decision made from leadership will be for the success of the guild not an individual.
-Show up 15 mins early ready to go for each raid night so that we can pull at raid time.
-In depth fight knowledge: Know the responsibility of your class/role before stepping into each encounter. This will give us the best chance of success. Preparation outside of raid is what accelerates progression during raid time and lowers pull counts .

Our Loot Policy
When an item drops during the raid, if the piece is eligible to be traded, the loot will be distributed by loot council. BOEs belong to the player and they can use, sell, donate as they wish.

Current Needs:
Death Knight (UH)
Shadow Priest
Boomkin
Exceptional dps players

If you feel you are an exceptional player please feel free to app, no matter your current class.

Application : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6kxwOxu1UcjSOwJPSQJw8ZyDLzMIed4mLh4HeQ6u4J54tIA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Contact me if you have any questions.
BNET: Scuttles#1976
DISCORD: Scuttles#3311

Hellscream / Zangarmarsh / Eredar / Gorefiend / Spinebreaker / Wildhammer

Core Progression Raid TUES/THURS 8-10pm EST
AOTC Norm - Heroic Progress Raid Fridays 8-10pm EST
Mythic + runs every week as well

If you are still looking for a fun and friendly guild we’re recruiting! If you would like to know more contact me Btag Sadtoast#1991

I’m sure you will not regret joining our guild family!!! :wink:

still looking

We are Sundust Syndicate! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on and that is how it will stay. M+ teams, and PVP events are things we would like to look at in the future if people are interested in.

We raid at 9:30pm EST to 12am EST on Tues/Thurs. (I know its a bit earlier then what you posted)

Questions? Please contact:
GM: KiwiTiger#11312
Officer: Chopstx#1892

still lookin

still searching!

still lookin

1 Like

still lookin

still looking

Hey many we are looking for a few more players for our Core raiding slots while we build a solid roster to push into Mythic. Check us out. [Booty Bay Beach Club] LF Core Raiders (5/10 H CN)

still looking