Multi CE 188 Sub Rogue looking for CE guild

Hello all, I am currently searching for a CE minded guild to join and grow with. I prefer Horde but would swap Alliance for right guild. Currently 7/10N 1/10H CN.

I am a multi CE raider who has raided at mythic level in every tier since its inception.

I am looking for a 2-3 day guild that starts around 9-10PM EST and ends no later than 1-1:30AM EST.

Can provide logs upon request. My logs are spread among multiple toons as I switched mains for different reasons throughout BfA.

MaddyLif3#1687 - bnet
MaddyLif3#3418 - discord

Hi Stealthkixx - I’m raid lead of a newly formed Alliance raid team within the Companions guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed 6-9pm PST / 9pm-12am EST, are currently 1/10H and 3/10N, looking to push CE progression. If you’re interested please see our post at: Please delete

Recruitment:

Open to all Classes/Roles for Shadowlands

Tank / Healer / All dps

Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a med-high level who prefer to raid 2 Days/week. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in the game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.

Progression Schedule:
Days (2): Tuesday & Wednesday
Hours: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central

Farm Schedule:
Days (1): Monday (Optional)
Hours: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central

Guild Objective: Casual raiding schedule while still being competitive among the other 2 day a week guilds.

Alt Requirement: None, but preferably 1 alt.

How To Apply: Click the Discord link below and fill out a very short description about yourself and we will get back to you ASAP. Usually within a few days(1-7 days).

Feel free to message an officer on discord if you have any questions.

HTTPS: // discord.gg/yNmXjZR

All applications are treated as private & unique applications.

bump back to the top

Still looking

Bumping back. Still looking

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 3/10H, 10/10N

Feel free to add me battletage Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

[Claw and Shadow] is a 1/10 H 10/10 N guild on Wyrmrest Accord that has just returned from taking a break during BFA. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Normal/Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. We still need 1-2 tanks.

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting a main offtank, preferably a demon hunter or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a shadow priest, 1-2 hunters, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter, a rogue, and/or a windwalker (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are only recruiting a disc priest for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Cain#1371 Discord- Mucc#0047)

Kyaza - Recruitment (Btag- Kyaza#1457 Discord- Kyazah#5497)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!