196 Ret paladin LF guild

I’ve done 6/10 normal and 1/10 heroic. I have a 90 parse of my heroic kill. I’ve been playing since vanilla. LF an opportunity to get my foot in the door here.

Here is a log.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1ZjF9XLG2AHJdCr6#fight=4&type=damage-done

Still looking

Hey there,

Check out the below and let me know if you are interested!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic with the remaining raid on Monday.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

still looking

Hey Wpx - my new AOTC/CE focused raid team is looking for a strong paladin with excellent raid awareness and good understanding of mechanics. We are an established Alliance guild on Proudmoore and our progression team raids Tues & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM CST. If you’d like to learn more about us you can check out: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Good luck with your search!