204 unholy 206 Blood 9/10 heroic 2/10 mythic looking for early ending EST. Ending 9PM or 10PM latest

Hello, My names John. Current issue I’m having is our raid ends at 11 and I’m up at 6am for work, and I’ve over slept 3 times now. So I’m at a point I need to look for something ending earlier in the night so it does not effect my work.
I’m a very experienced raider with very extensive raid experience including
Heroic Fire Fighter pre nerf
Server First Grand Crusader
Firelord pre pre nerf
and much more.

Starting this Tier as tank, switched over to dps for the guild and still in the process of fixing a few pieces but am able to Tank or DPS.

.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/ 53667336 Current logs

Real ID: JGussey#1719
Discord: JGussey#4713

Wouldent let me change characters to post on. This is my dk

bump <3 <3

Will be around all day today and tomorrow

upup :slight_smile:

Working on getting my parses and dps gear fixed today! Spent the first few weeks focusing on tank before I switched

Hey Zeaa - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly. We are specifically looking for both an Unholy DK. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Still going to be around all night and tomorrow! looking for early EST guild!

We working on heroic sire tonight might be 10/10 heroic

Mornin all

bumping up stil looking for a early est group

We might be able to fit your needs. We are looking for a solid Unholy dk. If you are interested feel free to contact us!

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - Medium
Ret Pally - Medium
Havoc DH - Medium

Ranged DPS
Shadow Priest - HIGH
Aff Warlock - Medium
Fire Mage - Medium

Healer
Holy Paladin - Medium

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

~Lizard Wizards~ is a newly formed guild with the aim of creating a Mythic raid team composed of intelligent players. Our raid leader has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times and has had prior experience as a raid leader. We are currently only 7/10H due to lack of time and raiders. Raid times are Wed/Thurs with Friday’s being optional from 7-10pm EST. Our main goal is to create a versatile community with events where people can pvp, raid, and just hang out.

If you’re interested in joining feel free to add our RL (Dethlaf#3558) on discord.

This is so perfect. Sent a app! Will be around all day and would love to chat!

Bumping, still in the market for early EST

Hi Zeaa!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359