Returning c/e Raider Boomy or w/e you need!

I had some Real life stuff happen the week SL’s came out and i am back now and have lots of free time I have C/e xp in every xpack since panda land. I can lvl a new toon or use my boomy or w/e you guys need. Prefer to stay alliance but will go horde for the right guild! I am behind on my lego but can craft rank 2 this week on my boomy.

Hit me up Fire#1218 on Btag or Fireblinks#1234 on discord Looking forward to talking too yall.!

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and my bnet is Ash#11430. Feel free to apply and reach out.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:
Community driven and being a team player
Ability to take criticism well
Positive mindset regarding progression
Drama free
Loyalty
Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class
Attendance

Raid Schedule:(Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Requirements:

• Mythic+ requirement TBA.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which inculde pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hey there Firesurges,

If you are into going horde we have an immediate opening for you!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N and 7/10H.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Rest in Purgatory is a raiding guild in Zul’Jin. We are are a group of mature players, who casual progression raid/mythic group looking for patient players who to join our raid team.

• We are willing to teach and gear our members as needed

• We welcome PVP and PVE players alike

• Our raid times are Fri/Sat 7 PM server time (EST)

Our guild offers a wide range experience at all levels, a comfortable place for newer players/raiders to learn and grow, and a place for experienced players to join and fit right in!

Points of Contact

Sunmaiden (DRAAZ3N#1748)

Bludgemyhmmr (PrplHrtWinr#1924)

Would be intrigued to see some logs of the boomkin, We are currently looking for exceptional DPS.

Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
2/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Recruitment Needs
Exceptional DPS

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hi Firesurges - my AOTC/CE focused raid team is in need of a good Boomy. We are part of an established Alliance guild (Companions) on the Proudmoore server and have recently formed a smaller progression raiding team. Currently we are 1/10H and 4/10N, looking to have some laughs while we down some bosses and get loot. If this sounds interesting to you please see our post at: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders