Warrior/Boomy LF Home

Ello all! Tryin to find me a home again! Did some mythic in BFA and decided to go slightly more casual and just do AOTC. I play warrior and soon to be boomkin. Times and days are 7-midnight every day. (CST) Can also go horde depending on situation.

1 Like

Hey Scythe - I’m co-raid lead of a newly formed Alliance prog team on Proudmoore. We raid Tues & Wed (6 pm - 9 pm PST / 9 pm - 12 am EST), and are currently 1/10H and 10/10N. Now that we have a solid dps roster we should progress through Heroics for our AOTC fairly quickly, then to CE before new content’s released. We are specifically looking for a Boomkin. We’re chill, we know how to play our toons, we don’t stand in puddles of death, and we kill bosses - that’s what we do.

You can find out more about us here: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Howdy,

If you are looking to play boomkin, we would love to have another lazerchicken to add to our roster. If our guild seems like a fit and your interested please reach out to us and have a great day!

================================

Who Are We

[Supremum] is a group of returning World of Warcraft veterans who have completed Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Curve and multiple Keystone Master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade or more looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and high mythic key runners to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the castle nathria raid tier and beyond.

Progression

7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

10/10N Normal Castle Nathria

Raid Times

Raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We run M+ keys outside of raid time.

Applicant Requirements

• A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.

• Logs of your previous raid experience or raider[dot]io, preferably from the most current Tier.

• Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+10/+15) for maximum gearing opportunities.

• A functioning headset with mic.

Guild Recruitment Needs

Role Spec Offspec. Need
Death Knight Unholy Blood High
Hunter Marksmanship - High
Mage Fire - High
Warlock Affliction - High
Druid Balance Restoration Medium
Shaman Elemental Restoration Medium
Priest Discipline Holy Medium
Priest Shadow - Low

We are looking for Exceptional Applicants in the selected roles shown above. Even if you are not listed above but still feel you are an Exceptional Applicant that would be a good fit for the guild please do not hesitate to contact us to fill out an application for a trial raiding position.

For questions, please message any of the following officers/recruiters :

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net)/Triadge#0075 (Discord) - GM

Shavoni: Myirium#1405 (Battle.net) / Myirium#0898 (Discord) – Recruitment

Hey, hit me up on btag to chat, schrades#11566

Our times are slightly different from what you’re looking for, but we are in high need of a warrior that’s not protection. We’d welcome your boomy as well, whichever you prefer. Take a look and message me if you’re interested.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
DPS Warrior
Sub Rogue
Ret Pally
Unholy DK
MM Hunter
WW Monk

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hey Scythe message me on Bnet: Teamfdub#1382

Horde/Blackrock- 5/10H
We raid W/Th 530pm-8pm PST/ Sat 7pm-10pm PST

hope to talk with you soon!

Hey, add me and lets talk! I think we might be a good fit.

(We don’t spam guild info…)

THanks!

Bnet Heifinator#1433
Discord Heifinator#2853

We’re looking for a few people to add to our guild. (H) Mal’ganis We are not Communists. We’re a smaller guild working our way through normal then onto heroic castle Nathria. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 cst. We do Mythic+ on our offnights. If interested add me on discord MtMan#2491or BNet MtMan#1965

Hi Scythe!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Scythe, have you found anything yet? If not, PM me - Btag - Corner#11830
Raid mon/thurs 8-11est.

Hey Scythe, I think you might be a great candidate for my clan. We are called “The Brotherhood Gaming”, if you want to look us up in-game. You’re also free to message me on discord, at Byron Cavendish#0078, if you have any questions for me.

Anyway, our elevator pitch is that we’re an eight year old clan, but we’ve just made the move from Destiny 2, so we are rebuilding within WoW. we’re 21 or older, and we are looking for new folks to be active in our community, whether it be raids, mythic runs, pvp, or even just hanging out socially. We aren’t super sweaty, no squeakers, and we play for fun, so we’re not going to harass you about your build or choices.

Have a great day, and I hope you’ll consider us!

Mate I’ve messaged you but got no reply lol

Sorry, I never saw a message. Was it on battlenet or discord?

Hello there! If Horde is an option, I’d like to toss my hat in here too. (H) Area 52 is recruiting for our raid team. We run W&Th 8-11pm EST and are currently looking for more dps. If you’re interested or have any questions,
Discord- aviallina#9531
Bnet - Aviallina#1697

Sanitize is a Mythic raiding guild that is dedicated to achieving CE every tier from here on out. After our late forming under the name of Two Piece and a Biscuit, we finished Nyalotha 11/12M in a little over 4 months time. We have the skill, mindset, dedication and motivation to grow a loyal and skilled group of players who are wanting to achieve CE under a relaxed atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:
UH DK, (High)
Boomkin, (High)
Holy Paladin, (High)
Resto Shaman, (High)
Resto Druid, (High)
Shadow/Holy Priest, (Medium)
Warrior DPS, (Medium)

**All exceptional raiders are welcomed and offered a trial. **

Raid Times:
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Thursdays 9-12 EST
Friday 9-12 EST (Optional Heroic)

We do have a more casual group of players who raid Heroic only on the weekend if mythic is not something you’re up for.

We also have quite the group of M+ pushers in the guild that are on various times of the day and week. If you like to push Keys we have the people who will push with you.

If this sounds like the type of atmosphere you are interested in and want to contact us about a trial or for more information, please don’t hesitate to add myself or our GM on Btag.
GM/RL: Shel, Shel#1608.
Officer: Enzine, Levi#1494.

Hit me up if you havent found anything yet. We are a guild of players who similar to you just dont have the time to push mythic content anymore. Our info is in our guild post:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Our guild, BlackLotus-Dalaran, is a casual/social guild that raids twice a week(Monday and Wednesday from 8:30-10:30 EST) and do keys whenever we get the chance to. Our main goal is to get AOTC for everyone involved by the end. If that sounds like fun to you, let me know either on BNET (Mentosbomber#1858) or on discord (a dancing baby#0573).

Hope to hear from you!

Chimerical A guild on proudmoore is a laid back new guild we are 10/10N 3/10 Heroic we raid Tue/wed 9pm to 12am est looking for all spots but tank plenty of fun and cool people to run dungeons and hang out with all around good guild for anyone no matter past raid experience. thefonze#1383 if your interested really looking to fill our roster out

Hey there! Check us out we might be the perfect fit!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS for our roster. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275