Warlock looking for a long term raid home

Long time raiding Warlock looking to get back into the swing of things for Shadowlands content. I have raided since good ole vanilla and have plenty of CE kills in later on while content was still fresh (at the time anyway). Did not do much in BFA and took a step back from most of the end game content for it.

Not looking for a server first type of guild. CE would be great to work towards but not a deal breaker. I’d just rather be in good company who can get the job done along with doing M+ in guild each week!

What I’d like is a 7pst/9cst/8est start time and not all that worried about the end of the raid. Would rather not do weekends but its not a deal breaker for sure if everything else falls into place well!

Leave your contact info and I’ll be sure to get in touch with you guys so we can talk about the details. Thanks again for reading my post!

Not sure if you’re willing to server/faction transfer, but I’m looking for a solid lock to round out our roster. We went out separate ways in BFA, but I did the same thing at the start of Legion and achieved AOTC in every tier. I’ve got a handful of those guys returning and we’d love to take you aboard.

Raid nights are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7pm EST - we only raid two of the 3 nights on a set rotation schedule, the off night of those 3 is all Mythic+. It’s not that complicated I promise!

Hit me up Nylos#11610 if you’re interested!

I raid lead a guild on Dalaran-Alliance, and we’re putting together a super team dedicated to clearing Heroic and Mythic. I need a good warlock to join us in our progression. The guild is super friendly, quite big, but really tight nit. We run Mythic+, Torghast, have events, discord movie nights, raffles, etc. We have a 0 toxicity policy and if your interested or have any questions let me know.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs 8pm-12am EST

We are starting at Normal with this team and progressing to Cutting Edge over time. This would be an excellent long term home.

Contact me on Discord for more details:
Magic#5565

Hi Norinthel - my raid team is looking for a warlock. We are alliance on proudmoore with a raid schedule of 6pm-9pm PST / 9 pm-12 am EST. If you’re interested in learning more, please see our post: Please delete

I have no issues going ally, but all of these start times are way too early.

Hello, The Real Two Four (H) is still needing a warlock for its raid team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9PM-12AM Pacific. Currently finalizing positions and looking to get into heroic Nathria next week. Bnet Lewash#1275 if interested.

Hit me up in game and we can chat!
Guild - Reunion or Whatever
Realm: Whisperwind (US)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times - 2 Nights (Tues/Wed) 7 - 10pm cst

10/10 Normal - Castle Nathria
1/10 Heroic - Castle Nathria

Formerly known as After Life (BC through Wrath) and Victory or Whatever (Cata through Mists)

With some original officers and raiders back to retail looking to enjoy shadowlands and raiding together again, we reformed our raid team! 2 nights a week, 6 hours, but something we have been able to do in the past at a high level. We strive for a laid back atmosphere, but you’ll get roasted and people will laugh. We’ll make fun of you for wiping the raid for years after it happens, trust me, this happens to all of us. That’s what friends do! Light hearted fun, but take constructive criticism well. We are all adults and just want to enjoy the game again.

We will be pushing Mythic progression on a light schedule, with the talent and abilities to do so. Come prepared to raid!

Of course, beyond the raiding aspect, we are rolling mythic keys and some members enjoy the PVP aspect as well. Casual players are always welcome to come and we will bring you on our normal/heroic farms and work you into mythic clears as well when the content has been placed on farm.

Contact
Bnet - Peejay#1460
Discord - Peejay#8656

Hi there, here is some info
Server: Illidan (Horde)
Progression 10/10 Normal- core is 2/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm server time)-potential Sunday raid based weekly on current prog that week. 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are

Boomer Mechanics is a team focused around achieving CE each tier and having fun while doing it. Backed by a leadership core with over 10 years of raid / guild leading experience, we are dedicated to pushing cutting edge on a 2-3 night / week raiding schedule. This is our first tier as a guild but we have a strong core to build around.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We emphasize picking the player over the class in many cases as a good player can switch to a strong class, but a bad player can never be an asset.

Our spots are 100% competitive, so we will always choose the player that’s the best decision for the success of the team. If you don’t see your class below, please don’t hesitate to reach out regardless.

Currently the classes we are looking for heavily are:
Healers- Monk or Druid
Ranged DPS- mage
Melee DPS- Warrior or monk
open to other exceptional players/ classes as well.

How To Contact Us

Message one of our officers or Recruitment officer with our battle net tags below or leave a message below

Recruitment Officer: moofosa#1722
Officer: Sn0rlax#11479
Officer: Leapfrog#1490

Hello, we’re building a Team on Tichondrius[A]

Raid Times
TUE 7pm PT/Server
WED 7pm PT/Server
Doesn’t change during SL
We will simply learn the fights as quickly as possible and clear them.
Our next raid is a fun and quick pace N10/10 tonight to meet fellow players.
Our WED raid is a fun and quick pace Hx/10 to see who’s two-nighting already and is having a great time.

Our next target is the switch to Mythic every TUE/WED 7pm and we gogo.

Technology#6685 on Discord if it sounds fun.
We split up and do 3v3/Life/M+/BBQ if it’s THU-MON it’s all good, I have kids/wife etc.

Hey Norinthel,

Arcane Fury is a Horde guild on Thrall and we are looking for warlocks for both of our raid teams.

Schedule is Tue/Thu or Fri/Sat 9pm EST - 11, going a little bit later if we are close to a kill, realise this is a wee bit out of your time slot but honestly we’re really nice (some of us anyway).

Both teams are looking to progress through heroic and then onto the real fun in mythic, atmosphere is fairly relaxed between bosses and focused when its time to kill stuff, basically we want to get the raid done but enjoy ourselves as well.

Guild size is between 30 and 50 folk each night and we like to do plenty of keys so no issues finding a group.

If you’re interested my bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers

We’d love another warlock :slight_smile:

Misfit was formed originally on the Classic Server of Bloodsail Buccaneers and decided to take the party over to the Wyrmrest-Accord retail side of things. We’re a collection of well…misfits. We have an active Discord, entertaining group of degenerates, and a belief this game should be fun (not a job). We plan to do raids here on Mon/Fri 8:00 PM Eastern

Our raid style has been best described as Casually Serious. What does that mean? Well it means we take raiding as a serious endeavor but remain adherent to a belief that the game should be fun and not hours of being yelled at. If you feel like you’re a misfit too then feel free to talk to the following people

Firo#9419 - GM
Phanex#2707 - Raid Lead
Alonzo#8800 - Officer

Might have something interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

Hi Norin!!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Hello. My guild Vzn on Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a warlock to round out our raiding team. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing keys whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I look forward to hearing from you!