[A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

From Ashes is a fun, social, and mature guild on the Alliance side of the Whisperwind/Dentarg server. We came together out of a strong desire to form a family-like community who wanted to play the game in a friendly low key environment while still managing to kick butt and have a good time doing so.
Have a full time job? Kids? Need an environment that understands that real life comes first? From Ashes is for you! We cater to those 21 and older who want to do anything from raiding to mythic + to farming old achievements and mounts.

Raiding
Our raid team likes to have fun in a low stress environment while pushing normal and heroic progression. We expect raiders to be on time and prepared with food, flasks, enchantments and consumables, along with a basic understanding of the fights. Inexperienced? We are willing to help you learn, as long as you are willing to put the effort in for us as well!

We are 9/9 N, 9/9 H Dazar’Alor, 2/2 N Crucible (Also 8/8 H Uldir, AOTC).
Currently, we are only looking for dps(mage and all melee) for the raid team.
We raid Sunday and Wednesday, 8pm-10pm CST (server time).

Not interested in raiding? We do everything from mythic + dungeons and N/H raiding to WQs and alt runs to achievement, xmog, and mount runs and other fun events. We are looking for all classes to build up multiple consistent Mythic+ dungeon teams as well! We could really use a few more casual tanks and healers interested in M+!

Are you ready to rise? Contact me via BattleTag: Chelusa#1974 Contact one of our officers in game: Jyou (GM), Namaah (myself, Officer), Jubalo (Officer), Cobraðru (officer), Annakin (Officer), Aperthir (officer), or Rally (Raid Lead)

7 Likes

We are looking to add one raider to our team who is willing to both heal and dps when needed. If you have any questions. Please message either myself Rally or Namaah in game. Or hit me up on Bnet @Rally11328

We would love to recruit one more dps with a tank or heal OS. And we welcome any newbies or casual dungeoners to our family!

We are looking to add a few DPS with tank/ heal OSto our raid team. We are also welcoming M+ dungeoneers as well as casuals. We are laid back friendly guild who just likes hanging out and having fun. We hold monthly guild events both in and out of game. If you are interested in joining please look me up in BNET @Rally11328.

We would love to find some more casual players! We welcome all island junkies, M + spammers, altoholics, & social levelers to come join our family. We have multiple guild events (not just raids!) running each month.
Also looking for 1 more dps with a tank or heal OS for our raid team!

Your guild sounds like what I’m looking for. I’m an old-time WoW player who started in Vanilla and quit pretty much at the tail end of WotLK. Still trying to wrap my head around all the changes to the game since then. I’m on Blackwater Raiders so I’d have to transfer but it sure is tempting.

This sounds like exactly what I want, but I don’t want to pay for a faction+server transfer… would it be silly to start a new character to join you with?

No! Please do! :slight_smile:

We are calling all casuals for M+ ,island expeditions and just good old fun. Please either message Namaah or myself. I can be found on Bnet Rally#11328

We are looking for a couple more dps to round out our raid team! Would love to add a mage, DH, and WW monk to the team, but we will consider any dps, experienced or new!

We are still looking for help with DPS, especially a mage, to round out our Raid team. We do a ton of non-raid activities with prizes like mounts, battle pets, etc. So, casual players are welcome as well.

Returning player here. Im interested. Ill start a fresh toon on that server when i get home, if you will have me. I like playing DK, Paladin, Shaman and Hunter. A lot of tanking experience from FFXIV. 0 healing experience. Your guild sounds like the right guild im looking for :slight_smile:

Yes you are very welcome!

Hi there!
Still looking to add members? I can create a toon there if needed.

Yes we are! :slight_smile: Just message me or any of the officers!

Hi,

Looking for a guild and yours sounds perfect. Mostly into M+ and raids and love alts. Plus I have a bunch of whisperwind toons from Legion that need attention :slight_smile:

Would love to chat.

My, you’re a tall one! Wait… my Greeto’Matic Mock V5 doohickey seems to be broken… one second. (Yeah, I’m totally bored this morning and didn’t have my coffee yet).

Greetings!

I see that you guys are looking for a mage for your raid team, which are days and times that work out almost perfectly for me. I would be glad to stomp some pixel monster faces in with my frost bolts with you guys! I also have a paladin who’s ret/prot, but would always be willing to start a new character as well, if you needed anything more specific.

A friend and I, who’s strictly heals and dps (not sure if you have any room for heals or not), haven’t been raiding in a while and would like to get back into it. We’ve both only done normal this expansion so far, but would definitely like to get involved in the heroic level.

If you guys would like to talk further, please feel free to add me on B-Tag at Extravegant#1534.

Thanks!

You can send me a btag request or hit me up in game… I’ve been playing some alts so if you don’t see Namaah feel free to ask around for me :slight_smile:

Sent you a btag request Mertinks! You sound like you’d be a good addition to our team :slight_smile:

We are still in search of a mage to round out our Raid team! If interested please add me on BT Wyrmbreaker#1415

We could still use a mage and a DH to round out our raid team as we get ready to jump into 8.2! Social/ leveling members are also always welcome!