LF noob-friendly semi-casual raiding guild

Me and my husband are looking for a guild to join together. We just started playing a few weeks ago and have made several level 20 characters and are now ready to find our permanent realm and guild home.

We are looking for a social, adult (we are both 25) guild that we can raid with one to two times a week once we level up. And hopefully one that is willing to be patient with us as we learn as well. Raid times need to be PST friendly.

We are not set on alliance or horde so…let me know what you got! :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi there! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

I think you would fit in well at Descendants of Lore. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 6/9H and raid with 16-19 raiders consistently each week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 2 hybrid classes that can TANK/DPS or TANK/HEAL to help fill in for raids and Mythic plus.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi Sephirra,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we may be working on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it, but that is not our primary goal. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time, although would not rule out some melee. Of course any class is welcome if you are not interested in joining the raid team!

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you

Hello Sephirra!! Glad to hear that the both of you are enjoying the game! The both of you picked a great time to make this decision. I am with Heltens Raiders and we are a fairly new guild with alot of newer and returning players.

While we are not raiding heroic or mythic content we do raid every week. We are currently teaching and gearing those players very much in your situation. We are interested in forming a 2nd group which plays well into your timeline for leveling. We dont require you do anything we will support you on your timeline.

I would love the chance to chat with you so please feel free to add me Eventiine#1751

Extiinction…

sorry to poach off the OP, but looking for something as well as a returning player. Sent a battletag request and will look in-game for you.!

Hey, I added you and would like to chat :slight_smile: I have some questions.

Hello, my guild is looking to refill it’s members and could be a home for you, we are happy to help with leveling.

Guild - Blood Requiem
Server - Thrall (Horde)
Raid times - Tue/Thur 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm CST. We have some flexibility on times if we need to finish earlier.

We’re a casual/social guild. Most of us have been together since Legion. We’re primarily an adult group. Our focus is heroic content.

We are like many going through a member drought and would like to bring our numbers back up or possibly merge/team up with another guild

While we are a casual guild, we do focus on clears. We ask that raiders have Discord and addons like DBM. We encourage friendly conversation during trash pulls but we do like to keep comm’s clear on progression bosses.

We’re pretty good about filtering out elitists and toxic personalities. All of our trash talk is friendly and good spirited.

Bnet: Ghaleonausa#1477
Discord: ghaleonausa#6549
Can also reach out to fellow member.
Bnet: Ashyk#1767
Discord: Just plain Ash#1106

Epitaph is a friendly adult guild that is currently rebuilding our raid team and mythic groups. We are looking for players who enjoy the game and who are active as well. We are willing to help level and gear once you hit 120! Also help with any questions. If you are interested or need anything add me to battlenet Alikona#11551

Hi Sephirra,

Our times are not too bad for Mountain so check out our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Bump :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

Hey Sephirra! Here is the link to our guild recruitment post. We are a “Heroic Only” guild, so we will push to AOTC each tier! We are also actively recruiting casual players as much as possible! Let me know what you think! Look forward to talking to you and your husband.

Prophets has achieved “Ahead of the Curve: Jaina Proudmoore”!
We are now 8/8H Uldir, 9/9H Battle of Dazar’Alor, and 2/2N Crucible!

Great job, team!
We are still recruiting!

Our progression group raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10pm to 12am EST. It is centrally focused on clearing heroic as quickly as possible within our raiding schedule. If you are part of our progression team, we expect you to have the following:

• Great Attitude
  • Sense of Humor
  • Clear M+ Dungeon every week (prefer 10+)
  • Heroic Mindset
  • Come to each raid prepared: Study strategy videos, flasks, potions, and occasionally personal food
  • Be open to constructive criticism - We all can use help on rotation, boss strategy, etc.

At this point we are looking for:
Tanks
None

Healers
Restoration Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

DPS
Havoc Demon Hunter
Windwalker Monk
Retribution Paladin
Warlock (Any Spec)

Not interested in raiding? That’s okay! We have many members who run mythic+, old school content, and PVP!

Fill out our guild application on our Discord server!
(Invite: RMc6YbK)
-or-
Send a Bnet request to Eleven!
(Coach#12180)

We hope to hear from you soon!

We are open to any classes as well - not just the ones listed!

Hi Sephirra,
<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. We cleared all content AOTC in Legion and our goal for BFA is to do the same. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal oriented raiders, those new or returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

Current Progression:
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Cos: 1/2

If you’re looking for casual Heroic Raiding or doing Mythic+ in a fun and friendly environment we encourage you to get in touch with us.
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

TY for your time!