New player

I made a mistake and posted this exact post to the wrong character. This is the character I am looking for a guild for. I can not delete the other one.

So I am going to be honest. I do not play video games. One day a month or 2 ago I came across this game and decided to try it. I really like it but I am finding the more I do… the less I know. I have so many questions. I do not currently know enough about dungeons or raids to help anyone but I would like to grow my person into someone who can. I have tried to look up answers to my questions but most of the time the answers vary and I end up more confused.

I guess what I am trying to say is I can not offer much help but in return for guidance from a guild I am pretty sure I can get there. Any takers?

Hi there! We would love to help you find your way if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hey ! Add my Battle Tag on your friends list and I can help ya out. Yas#11724