[H] Thrall 2 Returning LF home

Horde - Thrall

After a short rl break my wife and I have just returned to wow, and are looking for a home. Instead of just trying guild after guild, hopping around which we both hate; We figure it would be best to post in the forums exactly what we are looking for to find a home thats a fit for both us and the guild.

First and foremost, We are looking for an Active yet Social guild - A Family

Game play we are after is Raiding (would have to be Normal), doing mythics, dungeons, warfronts, PvP and just playing WoW.

What we are searching for in a guild:

A guild whose goal and focus is the people behind the screen, rather than the character they play. A Home that embodies the old school guild ways, where camaraderie, companionship and unity where the desires of all gamers. Friendships being forged and other strengthened through these values gamers & guilds of old held dear. In search of a tight knit family that looks forward to logging onto discord and into the game to hang out with their friends and extended family. A fresh sense of belonging where all you want to do is grab a Pepsi or cup of coffee and shoot the s**t with each other while you kill boatloads of mobs or players. Some may call this a thing of the past, or a myth in today’s world; But we believe this too still be very much alive and that there is a guild like this out there.

Guildie support is important to us in our search for a home . We are looking for a guild where the members are there each other helping each other out. When one of their own is being ganked trying to get their world quests done, struggling to get geared, or even complete a quest, guildies come to your aid without reservation or excuse. You always know, no matter what your guild….nope… Your WoW Family is there for you! We would really prefer an active social guild to just B.S with, since communication make playing the game more enjoyable. Who wants to play in dead silence all the time. :stuck_out_tongue:

What we don’t want from a guild:

All to often you hear we are active and very social, that maybe true but only within the clique; or we will help all our members, only to get no help and quickly left behind. With that being said…. We are NOT after a guild were just a small group have their clique only playing WoW together so all is grand and everyone else is just a solo player that fills up slots on the roster. Don’t want to be able to hear the crickets in the next county because chat/discord is always dead. Or no matter how hard a person tries to talk to others, or asks for help or a question, it falls on deaf ears. We understand there are off times where activity may be low due to work, school etc, and that’s fine, we are not talking about those times, unless that is all the time. No Drama, Trolls, or Hate. TBH we just don’t want to join a guild that we may as well just stayed solo. Not trying to be a jerk but, please we ask you to be honest with us and yourself.

Nothing kills the fun of playing wow faster then always being solo. We have met some fantastic people in wow and had the opportunity to be in a couple awesome guilds. Yet alas rl has a way to throw a wrench in things that left us to find a home after our home and guildies whom we loved to game with quietly faded away to other things.

P.S pls dont ask us to change from our main toons. Either you want us as the people we are and classes we play or you don’t.

Who We Are:

My better half: Wants to Raid her Holy Pally but willing to switch out at times to the Resto Druid if needed and just have fun.

Her love is the Holy pally (120), but she also has a resto druid(120) she holds dear. She is an altoholic so has pretty much every class several of which are 120 but does have a few lower levels.

She is an avid pvper and not bad at all. she has been playing pvp based games for several years, and battlegrounds in wow until Aion came out where she became the top glad on our server (along with another glad that was just as equally good. never knew which would win in a duel between the two). In the last year and a half she started playing Moba’s and is quickly working her way up the ranks. To her if its red its dead. she would love a home that has a pvp team/night or a group of guildies to kill alliance with.

Besides pvp she does partake in all aspects of WoW. She has every profession covered and most if not all primary prof’s are maxed and most the secondary, she is still working up archeology. She loves to do old content for mog’s, and mounts best, and group content. She is not a big quester but does them anyway. She is the type of person who helps anyone out that asks, no matter what. In fact, I have watched her stop what she is doing to go help someone, even willing to go negative karma (BDO thing). She is very shy but likes to chat with folks in discord and has a huge heart, she is just super sweet and likable. not sure her GS’s, would have to ask her… I know she will say not good enough, that’s what she always says.

Me: Looking to Raid on my Bear and group activities

My fav is my Guardian Droo (120). I am a bit of an altoholic as well, just not as bad lol. I have a Prot Pally, BM Huntard. A retired Holy Priest I played for 7 years as a hard core raider doing server first’s and hard modes. I have a few other low levels . Besides the Droo i’m just trying to find another class I really enjoy. After playing my H. Priest for so long and the constant negativity from the player base on how weak a H Priest was (I nvr lost a team) i found myself just meh about healing so said heck with it i’m going to try the other end of the spectrum and tank, and it was love <3.

I’m more of a pve’r. I like to play at PvP, just not that great at it…kinda suck actually, but i try, and wont run away. I’m a completionist, so I tend to do all the quests, and like to do mog and mount runs and love collecting pet’s. I don’t mind helping out and not afraid to aid a war mode on guildie being ganked in a second (even though im gonna die :P). In Discord I tend to listen more to folks chat, not much of a talker until I get to really know folks. Most of the time i’m listening to tv while i play. One of my favorite things is Raiding, but I am over it being a job. So I stopped doing hard core raiding 2 years ago about when i retired my priest, and more of a casual, have fun and laugh at the deaths raider now.

my gs sucks as we did take the break so not up to par with gs as of yet.

I’m a to the point, but honest person, sorry I don’t sugar coat it. We both have the pet peeve of being told one will do something and it never happens and when guild chat is active and you ask a question repeatedly but get no responses. Not sure what to tell y’all about myself… i am just me…

Availability: Pretty much any. Except supper time from 4-6pm CST and Sundays, that’s yard chore day :slight_smile:

Ultimately we are just a couple Gamer Girls trying to find a home

If you rather Contact via In Game: Rixtriel/Atropol/Nyxtriel (Me) -OR- Cliodhna/Shivane/Purgatorie (Her)

Contact Battlenet:-Rhainstorm#1344 (me) -OR- Cliodhna#1422 (Her)

Hello I am part of The Deviants on US Horde Zuljin. We raid 6-9pm central(7-10 local/server) Saturday and Sunday. We are currently 8/9 normal BOD and 3/9 Heroic BOD. We are also in the process of learning and attempting Crucible. We do have a ranged or melee spots available if you are interested. Feasts and cauldrons are accounted for by the guild. I would love to talk with you if time allows for you to do so. If not I completely understand and best of luck to you in either case :slight_smile: . Tag is Magic#1799.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702

Shugga#1844

@ Booggeymanx First, i am a tank, she is a healer. 2nd we are on thrall. 3rd i said anyday except sundays. if you read my post you would know that and we clearly said dont ask us to change our mains not looking to dps srry. honestly i believe if one can not take the time to read whats posted then they are probably not a fit for what we are after. thank you anyway, happy hunting & gl on your ventures

@ Baldrock pls read my post. stated i am a guardian druid, she is a holy pally, not wanting to change our mains. but ty

I read your post , but just from the response I received back I completely agree the fit would not work regardless how I would have approached you. Have a wonderful day and hopefully you and your significant other can locate a guild home to benefit your needs.

Hi there! I’d love to chat with you and see if our guild fits what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

I just sent a friend req, you girls sound perfect for our guild, who we often refer to as family. The PVP part hits home. Often people will be leveling alts and suddenly an allie or 12 have brutally destroyed them (hehe) - say it in discord or guild chat, you’ve got some friends on the way =) =)

Here’s some spam info, but honestly if you are considering transfers, I’d love to chat. Gear is easy. The people we are playing with matter most.

Here’s our little blurb:
We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, maybe even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747

Thanks!
(Fixed the tank oops haha)

Hey, I really loved reading your post!!! I could type a lot on here and spam you about my guild, but I really prefer to talk to people 1 on 1 and actually get a feel for who they are and if they’d be a right fit… I think we have a lot to talk about! :slight_smile:
I’ll send you a request on bnet! Please HMU! @Dodger#1439
Cheers!

Hello! Absolution just sent me here to you! I love your post and I think you should hit her up at the bear (okay, pun intended there) minimum for our discord so you will learn/see/know our wacky ways and we may be what you are looking for!

The uniqueness of our guild is that we have three guild leaders and we work with a wide range of officers and the rest of the guild to resolve any issues quickly - there is no drama (we nip it too quick) - and we accept all ideas and suggestions from everyone and everyone helps each other as best they can! I tell them constantly that our raid nights feel like family time as we laugh - razz each other - and still progress. I am not the best player - omg by no means - but I try! We have mount/pet/mog runs, achievement runs, pvp runs (sometimes), contests, and other stuff. Some nights are quiet because family will always come before game - but other nights - holy crap peeps are talkative - I love it!

Hope to see ya on discord! Warning, its an active one…or so I’m told :smiley:
Ma - I mean Bowma (Valorga#1596)

1 Like