(A) Looking for a Heroic Raid Family!

Have been playing since Vanilla (was a trash huntard). Dont even remember ever doing a raid in BFA, so no logs im afraid :frowning:

I mainly play for social aspects now. Down for some M+ and some raids, but not Mythic. I help kill the roster boss though!

Capable of making raid times after 5CST during the week with the exception of Wednesday until Mid June (Puppy training classes for my Husky!)

I do have multiple toons at 120, both Alliance and horde, but currently prefer Alliance. Willing to transfer servers and factions to alliance for my horde toons.

I am not attached to any single toon, and am willing to fill the gaps within reason for a guild…except warlock, havent loved them since Demo in 6.x. Just a side note: I am not willing to swap mains in the middle of a tier anymore, makes WoW a job :frowning:

Rougenite#1616 (check your spelling!) is my bnet, and ill monitor this thread pretty heavily, I need a new family :slight_smile:

Its TW week, easy to level and gear! Ill be grabbing one of my toons and spamming for levels!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and we are in need of a Mage. Also do an alt fun run on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 9/9H, & 2/2H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

1 Like

Hello!

Tears of Vengeance (Alliance) is a casual heroic progression guild on Kargath/Norgannon.

We are currently 9/9H and 2/2H.

We enjoy having a good time while working toward our common goal of AoTC!

Our raid times are:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8 pm to 11 pm EST.

If interested please contact Stonedfrog-Kargath for more info:
Btag: TheZooCrew#1911
Discord: stonedfrog#7364

1 Like

Thanks for the interest you guys, I will talk to each of ya when I return home! Looking forward to our conversations :slight_smile:

Hi there! If you’d be interested coming to Whisperwind we would love to add you to our family! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have a mix of long time wow players, those coming back from hiatus, and a few newbies sprinkled in. We all enjoy helping new people figure out how the game works. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hey there! My guild is looking for some new faces. We’re a close knit group who’s main focus is to have fun while progressing through current content. We focus on heroic raiding & enjoy running mythic plus in our off time. Raid schedule is Tues/ Thurs 7pm -9:15(ish) EST. We’re horde on Thrall server if you’re interested. I’ll send you a btag invite if you’d like to chat. Pawz#11638 =D

1 Like

Hey Rougenite!

I have a heroic Raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies, we raid Mondays and Tuesdays for the Summer at 8 pm Est we swap to Fridays in the other seasons.

I have a cross server Community that you can join first to see if you like us and if we are a good fit then you can make the server hop.

We are laid back, work for AOTC every raid (8/9 H and 1/2 H) currently and try to make it fun and successful.

We don’t advise swappong toons mid raid for a number of reasons so I totally get you there.

My Bnet is Anaranae#1516 and I will add you too.

I hope to talk to you later :slight_smile:

Reached out to a few, still looking at this time. Thank you for your interest!

Hi Mahesha. Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) would be a good fit for you! We are a social, semi-casual guild currently gearing up for 8.2, when we will resume heroic progression. Our focuses right now are Mythic + and building a community, so it sounds like your interests line up with ours. We’re open to any class and don’t mind if you want to level a character rather than transfer. I’ll link to our recruitment page below and friend request you (I’m Spooky#1595) so you can ask any further questions or go ahead and join up.

hello chrissy here with Ruiner 5/9M on stormrage! we also run heroic on thursdays we’d love to have you. we run Tues-Wed 10p-1:30a EST. if you’d like more information about us instead of a spam message, my btag is octopuscake#1921

Thank you for the interest, I am currently not looking to play on horde side.

<Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through CoS and beyond. We are currently 9/9 H BoD. 2/2N & 1/2H CoS. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting?

At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for some tank/heal offspecs. We are in major need of HEALERS right now. We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.

Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.

Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.

Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.

We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.

Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.

You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.

We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us:

Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:
Raid one:
Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157