New to WoW LF friendly guild

I’m brand new to WoW and looking for a guild with some people who wouldn’t mind a helping out a newbie with some tips and tricks. I’m also just looking for some people to talk and play with in general for even more fun. Currently a level 20 druid w/ Alliance but willing to start fresh if need be. I’m playing casually as is and don’t know much about raiding but I have free time most days after work and would like to learn!

Hi there! If you’d be interested coming to Whisperwind we would love to show you the ropes in Azeroth! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have a mix of long time wow players, those coming back from hiatus, and a few newbies sprinkled in. We all enjoy helping new people figure out how the game works. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hi Tyreillea, I’m the guild leader of Last Sanctuary. We are located on Turalyon with the Horde.

Last Sanctuary is a social, casual guild that just wants to explore all the content World of Warcraft has to offer. We offer a friendly environment where guildies chat and invite each other to do various things in the world such as dungeons, PvP, and leveling. As we build up with members, we also offer organized guild events such as raiding, transmog runs, and friendly competitions.

As long as you enjoy chatting with guildies in-game and through Discord, then we would happily support you and answer any questions you have as you level up. Feel free to add me if you have any questions: CrosseAAH#1381.