LF Alliance Guild, Casual

Hey,

47, single dad, schedule and afk’s vary because of that.
Play in EST evenings most of the time.
Fairly new player to WOW( started fall of 2018 ) but have played MMO’s before.
Was in a small guild of friends but half dropped out.
Never raided, and only did some lower M+.
Have several alts but looking to guild my BM Hunter 398i
Will change servers if I feel it’s a good fit.

Looking for a casual guild. I usually play IC/light roleplay when in guild or game chat, but it’s not a requirement.
Usually don’t do Discord unless its needed for game play…Its noisy at my house.
I like mount hunting, still new so exploring is fun for me as well.
Like doing older content for cool looking gear.
Would do Time walking, mythic dungeons, even raids as long as fun is the main focus.

[A] [Vengeance] [Winterhoof]
We’re a newer guild of high energy fun loving players, we come together each week for the completion of M+ keys as well as raiding. We are 9/9hbod 2/2hcrucible we raid because its fun and understand everyone has a real life!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Battletag at laskaland#1404

Hi there! If you’d be interested coming to Whisperwind we would love to have you join us! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We have a mix of long time wow players, those coming back from hiatus, and a few newbies sprinkled in. We all enjoy helping new people figure out how the game works. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

<The Scalywags> on Moonguard (US) (Alliance Side)

Would like to extend an invite to all who would like join a social casual guild. We are rebuilding and would like to see our numbers grow. Please note that we are very small & trying to gain casually active members .
With that said if you join please take note that it will take time to have active members .
Recruitment officer and officer positions are available.
**Please mail the GM (Vilvor) on the server for more information on this.

Sense of Humor is a must !!

What We Offer:
Long walks in the forests , nice long swims though A Thousand Needles with entertainment , cookies, shenanigans, free portals, monthly contests, old school raid fun (no pressure) to get xmogs, pets, and mounts.
NO Drama
NO pressure guild play how you want !
We ARE NOT a RAIDING guild .
Alts are most welcome.
We accept all as long as you follow the rules.
We are very LGBTQ friendly.
<The Scalywags> is not an RP guild but we welcome ones that would like to RP together
Discord (not mandatory but recommended to get to know your fellow guild members even if its just in text channela and FB page available

Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

We want to help WoWs social players out by providing a place with no pressure and a positive fun environment!

Best of luck to you in your search for a guild. :slight_smile: Have a great day !