[H] Adoptable 380 Druid, has shots

Lost druid found, no tags.

Doesn’t play as much as some, but enjoys a few evening runs. Well behaved, quiet, likes gchat.

Seems to have been raid trained, but only wants to run dungeons (all difficulties), get old achievements, and PvP.

Not the best tank, unless guarding a flag. (She loves flags) Prefers dps and heals.

Would be a lovely addition to a fun, causal group who does the above content in the earlyish evenings and weekends.

1 Like

I love this post! If I could tempt you to Alliance you would be very welcome although we don’t do much pvp >.< I’ll drop our spam just in case :stuck_out_tongue:

<From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If I’ve tempeted you and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like an awesome group!
I’d prefer to stay Horde, but I will certainly keep your guild in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Juniper I may have a perfect guild for you. Below are the guild details. You can message me on Discord @ Psyphur#5903

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/sundae-raiders-arthas-h-aotc-guild-is-recruiting/172943/2

1 Like

Juniper!! I think you’d be a great addition to our team and I’d love to chat. Your flexibility is great and your personality is even better!! Gear is easy, in more concerned with finding people that mix well with our crew. Please read our little blurb and let me know if you’d like to talk!(=

We’re one of those ‘tight-knit, friendly guilds’ that actually MEAN it. We are a casual guild that kills bosses, teehee! =)
Raid time or not, people are online and running mythics, dungeons, leveling alts together, even some PVP here and there.

Current Progression:
Mythic BfD: 1/9
Heroic BfD: 9/9
Heroic CoS: 1/2 (2/2 normal)

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST
Alt Run:
Mon 8-11pm EST
Achievement Night: Sunday evenings
& bi-weekly contests

If you’re interested, please add me on battle-net and let’s talk!
Saxx#1747
Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Juniper! We have a pretty good thing going in Hubris, definitely worth a look! Take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

1 Like

Hey Juniper, check us out:

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (1/9m)

• Resto Druid
  • Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Unholy DK)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
Discord: Tony#1337