Looking for a new raiding home

I am looking to get back into raiding. I have played game semi casually after coming back from a long break from wow. I’ve managed to keep myself busy up till now. But I know what I need is a home that I can progress and raid with.

I have a Rdruid, Ele shaman, demon hunter, and a hunter I feel comfortable with and a prot paladin that I’m still learning. I would love the opportunity to be apart of a guild and expience raiding once again. So if you need one of these characters please help me focus my time into one. I am missing the ambition to push one character again and I believe the opportunity to raid with one of them is what I am missing.

We would be glad to welcome you, a fun and welcoming guild. On Moon Guard.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We have achieved 6/8 N palace.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 405+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404.

Kalus,
We are looking to fill out our raiding ranks, and would love to talk with you. My discord ID is at the bottom of the post. Hope to hear for ya.

If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: All (prefer: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All (prefer: Warlock, Mage, Priest)
Healers: All (Pally, Priest, Monk)
Tanks: All (Need Backups, Monk would be Most Welcome)

Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509

We are trialing ALL spots this Tuesday, disregard any specific classes I have mentioned below and send an APP if interested :slight_smile:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

hey there, reach out if youre interested!
Guild & Server: < Duplicitys Reach > Horde -Thrall
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday9pm-12am server time/ET
Current Progression: 9/9 and 2/2 H 7/8 N
Recruitment Contacts: BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord-Snarfing#4104
Requirements: Mature attitude, good attendance, and a sense of humor.All players are welcome to trial with us and make sure its a good fit.
Needs: Accepting all roles, especially looking for 1 tank, DPS and 1 full time healer

Good afternoon Kalus,

I am the GM of a new late night guild on Mal’Ganis named <Insomniacs>. The goal of the guild is to get AotC and push as far into Mythic as we can each tier, while maintaining a casual and friendly environment. You can find more info below and if he sounds like something you’re interested in, feel free to fill out an app!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11:45pm - 2am CST (9:45pm - 12am PST)
  • Wednesday: 11:45pm - 2am CST (9:45pm - 12am PST)
  • Thursday: 11:45pm - 2am CST (9:45pm - 12am PST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM is 8/8N, 7/8H with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Our Mission:
Build a guild of like-minded players who want to experience the hardest PvE content the game has to offer, while maintaining a relaxed environment.

Application:
bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:
Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
Zamereon#4336 (Discord)

Hello! Luminary is looking to recruit DPS, high priority to warlocks, spriest, mages, balance druid, and ele shaman. We may also be interested in healers with offspec dps, and vice versa, especially ones with ranged dps specs. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently 3/8H, 7/8N. We hold a 2-week trial period for those who may be interested in joining our guild and if both parties are content with each other then we’ll work it out from there. The only thing we ask for are mature and friendly players who are interested in progression. This means no flaming others, we just want positive mentalities and would like to push further. If you are interested at all please send me a PM on here or add my b tag Enoris#1985 and we can work from there. Thank you for your time, I’ll be awaiting your response!

If you don’t mind switching to alliance we could use an ele shaman. We raid Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, w/ an optional heroic Monday clear at the same time. First week we went 6/8H, and our best pull of the first mythic boss was 19 percent. If any of that seems interesting, feel free to add my btag!
Conzeula#1172

Heroic guild that pushes for AOTC every raid tier, we raid Thursdays and Sundays from 8-11pm est.

If interested please add in game btuck#1862

Hi Kalus! I’m not sure if you would be open to a server transfer and faction change but we would love to have you! We would really like to add a shaman or DH to our raid team. <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

About us:
We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We all decided to step away from the game during Uldir due to lack of interest in the content among the guild. Recently about 10 of us have gotten together and decided to return to the game.

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Classes Needed:
Like I said with us recently returning, no classes are off the table. We primarily are in need of some solid ranged DPS as a primary need though.

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Feel free to reach out anytime! I am online quite a bit and also have bnet on my phone so I will respond as quickly as possible :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

<Warmongers> Horde Tichondrius looking for more people, currently rebuilding our core raid team. Run 10+ keys daily, we raid 3 nights a week but casuals and semi raiders are always welcome…Tues/Wed/Sun 6:30pm to 9:30pm servertime. Have an RBG Fridays 6 server, Thurs/Sat off night raids, Mythic+ Mondays. Message me Gambacha#1311 or on here if you have any questions!

Hi Kalus, and welcome back to WoW. If you’re looking for Heroic Raiding on a casual schedule and doing Mythic+ in a fun environment, I hope you’ll consider us. :slight_smile:
B-net: Hoob#11345, Tiffin#11683 or Itz#1225

<Sacred Fire> On Bleeding Hollow was originally founded during Cataclysm by a group of in-game friends. We have a long history of raiding together going back to BC and Wrath. Our main focus for BFA is achieving AOTC. We’re currently seeking experienced, goal-oriented raiders, those returning to raiding, as well as active social members.

Raid Schedule: Tues. and Thurs. 9:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern Time.

Current Progression:
Normal EP: 7/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9 AOTC
Heroic Uldir: 8/8 AOTC
Heroic CoS: 1/2

Thanks for your time!

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT