A casual looking to turn.. less, casual

I have a 339 DH and lvling a resto druid as well. I’m a dad, looking for a fun guild with mature and easy going people to raid/pvp/legacy/etc. I like doing everything in game, like I said, casual looking to be less so. Pretty much open availability, especially on weekends.

1 Like

Hi there! Not sure how less casual you’re interested in going but we would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Are you tired of playing alone? Are you bored with the game? Dark Asylum is a guild in the making.

The whole goal of Dark Asylum is to give players a fresh start. Do you want to level a new toon? Do you want to meet new people? This is what the guild is for.

Based on Thrall horde side. Dark Asylum is recruiting all members. No toxicity or drama allowed. Raid times and other events will be scheduled as the guild grows bigger.

We accept returning players, new players, experienced players, casual players. Their is a place in this guild for you.

While I will be leveling a toon. I also have a few 120s to run end game content with. As the guild builds, officers, and raid leads will be selected. I would like for this guild to be a AOTC guild with a somewhat casual mindset.

This guild is still in the making. And it is mothers day. (Happy mothers day to all the wonderful WoW moms).

If your interested in becoming part of something from the start. Message here and leave your bnet. I’ll be in touch. I plan to be in game later this afternoon to finish guild signatures. I have a discord setup for the most part and will be working on a few other things also.

1 Like

Hi Chickgalwow,

If you are willing to consider horde, you’d fit right in with our team.

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

hi there
For Crits and Giggles is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Friday and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
M y Btag- Valckin#11875
Alliance

Hi :slight_smile: I just sent you a friend request on BattleTag. My tag is Echpol#1946 and I’m interested in joining your guild.

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are mostly all adults (exception of 1 teenage son of a member) with jobs and families. Not sure how mature we are even though we are mostly all over 40 :stuck_out_tongue: If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently looking for casual players as well as recruiting for our raiding team as well!

We are on Draka and have a friendly bunch of players that are always willing to help others with questing or gearing and of course just chatting it up!

Raid wise, if you are someday into that stuff, we are 8/8N and 1/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.<3