LFG - 371 Night Elf Havoc DH - Just returned after not playing since ToS

Hey all!

Because of life and school (I’m an artist and musician), I sort of fell off WoW after my guild cleared Heroic ToS in Legion. Just getting back into WoW the past few weeks, and looking for a guild since I came back to my guild not existing anymore haha

I just faction changed to Alliance since I’m looking for a fresh start, I’m not looking for hardcore raiding anymore, but I might be down for a normal, heroic raiding thing if I can work it with my schedule. Definitely down for casual playing, questing, dungeons, etc too. Definitely coming at WoW from a more chill perspective now than I used to

Looking for a guild that’s nice, funny, and not only raiding focused, thank you!!

Hey Palem, I totally get the performer life, I’m a recovering stagehand myself, it makes scheduling a challenge for sure!

Our guild, Aegis (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) is Alliance on Galakrond, and they’ve been working around my schedule for a decade now… :wink: We like raiding, and we do a lot of it these days, but it’s not and never has been our primary focus. We’re here for the people we play with above all, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, and the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all AotC) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is a 2-day raid with a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 7-10 server. Our more niche raid teams are Nip Horizon (tafka “Morning Woodies” but they decided that Woodies didn’t accurately represent the significant distaff presence on the team) and the Night’s Watch. Nips is not for the faint of heart, they raid at 7 am server on Sundays and they are always interested in meeting focused raiders. The Night’s Watch is our later night crowd, they raid 11p-2a central on Tuesday and Wednesday and are also currently expanding their roster. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server. All of our raids prefer to take the player, rather than the class, and encourage you to play what you enjoy, but specifics are up to each individual leader - so if any of those options suit your schedule, I’m happy to get you in touch with the relevant personages!

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. (Currently one of our members is coordinating a Herald of the Titans run, so we’re always open to suggestion.) It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in. (cough-me-cough) We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, and a bunch of guys recently met up in Vegas, but, you know what they say about Vegas… Don’t know what happened there!)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks!

Hello Palem! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Good morning Palem! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming on Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404

Anyone on Zul’Jin? Just don’t feel like paying for a transfer rn haha