New-ish Player LFGuild | Burning Blade

Hello, not gonna make this a long post. I recently started playing again after a couple years off. I had only played for about 5 months prior to quitting though so I am not super experienced. I played a couple Mythic+ and some raids that I do not remember specifically so pretty much I am noob and I’m just looking for a more casual guild atm. I do hope to progress for endgame content eventually. I came back to play Classic and found that my altoholism was a sever deter to that older, slower style of game. Suffice to say I am having a blast with this mage and do still have a 110 boost that I think I’ll hold onto for a bit. Anyways, I play a lot, am in the EST and would like to hear from any of you who are recruiting a filthy casual such as myself! Reply here or message me on Bnet: PiggyPidgeon#1705

Hi there! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to the alliance side on Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hey there Pigwidgeon!

I added you on bnet but here is some information about us!

My name is Kanielese and i am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow(HORDE).

We are a fun, friendly, down to earth group of people just looking to have fun.

We run mythic’s WEEKLY(Pushing 10’s and beyond)
We run raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:00pm EST
We like to do mog/mount/achievement runs
We run stuff on our Alt’s
We will HELP those who ask for it

Here is what I want:

Core members-
~Be on time for raid (IRL stuff happens, please just let me/guild know if you will be late or unable to make it)
~ Be engaging and helpful to those who need it
~ Be patient and respectful of other raiders
~Contribute to the guild bank every week

Casual Members:
~Be engaging with the guild (GC, alt runs, etc.)
~Contribute to guild bank weekly
~Be helpful to other members when they need and be respectful

What is needed(For Raid):
Tank( Pally, Monk, DK)
Healers(ANY)
DPS (ANY)

IF you are interested feel free to add me on bnet or discord, i am ALWAYS available!
Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord-Kaniele#7366

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hi there! We have a perfect casual/social guild you might be looking for.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395