<A> LF ACTIVE Social, Casual Guild any US server

Preferably on Proudmoore US Alliance side . Though I am willing to listen to other offers.
Looking for a medium sized active Friendly, Fun, social & casual guild . One where people are not a number to the roster so please no large guilds please. I am a casual social player … I am NOT interested in raiding currently, possibly later on.
Just looking for an Active social/casual guild with some fun & friendly people to chat and run stuff with.

Thanks !

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301!

Hi there! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, we are a very old (in guild and some players’ age) on Khadgar/Alleria. I know that’s not your preferred server buy I figured I’d throw our name in just in case. We have about 75 toons across 10-15 active accounts and are currently expanding again. We are a no pressure , play at ulyour pace guild that basically serves as a chat community, world pvp help, and way to avoid pugs. If interested hit me up on bnet at mantwawn#11112