Looking for a miracle?

not sure how to start this…nor am I sure what I’m looking for, so here goes.

I’ve been playing a long time, and my current guild has finally passed on, so am looking for something new.

I feel like that proverbial WoW grandfather who is going to talk about the good old days of when guilds meant something to me, but that’s what I’m hoping to find.

I’ve tried to raid when possible, more recently it’s been a bit tougher with RL, but am more focused on finding the social aspect of a guild.

I’m not much of a talker, so prefer a guild who still chats (old school) with typing. I don’t mind discord for raiding, but I prefer to log in and see an active guild chat more than an active discord.

I love mog-runs and competitions, pets battles, old school runs, and have been known to help ppl in certain situations.

I’m quite the hoarder, and love nothing more than to stock guild banks since it usually sits in my bank the entire expansion…lol

I have very high anxiety, and the last few years of various toxic guilds/players have made my enjoyment of dungeons and raids alot more difficult, so would love to find a no pressure guild that’s willing to be a bit more patient.

I play both factions, all roles, though my main focus recently has been in DPS and healing, and am quite the altoholic with 7 120’s and numerous alts at other levels.

basically I’m hoping to find a guild community, one that types, socializes, does various fun activities besides just the daily log in, do dailies, mythics, raid and done.

I want pet tournaments, transmog runs, scavenger hunts, random things that make logging into a guild fun and enjoyable, along with the various things guilds always do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Whylune!! We would love to have you if you’d be interested in coming to Whisperwind! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (but raiding is definitely not required), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord (we use it as an extended guild text chat and guild website). We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

Hello Whylune! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip on Stormrage has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Hey Whylune!

I really love those tmog shoulders youre wearing, wowzers! Sooo b-e-a-Utiful! :heart: :heart: Anyway, I LOOOOVE doing fun events in guilds! N’ that is why we’re going to do them here, in my new guild… BRB Flying Kites!! --I just have to get some members to do them with first! :slight_smile:

Don’t let the small amount of guild members full you, I’m recruiting like a mad woman, --for I have learned from the best of the best! :smiley:

I cannot wait for this guild to take off! I’m beyond excited to get members and start doing stuff with everyone! :slight_smile:

Anywho, sorry, I’m rambling, lawl. --Please take a look at my forum spam, below!

Okay Whylune, now… if you’re interested or anything, please… get ahold of me @:
B.Tag: boxcarbinny#11348
Disc: boxcarbinny#0033

I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Take care, and hope to talk to you soon!
:heart: / Wiggles

Hello, we are recruiting. Will try my luck to see if we fit your expectations:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404

1 Like