I decided to make a separate post where we can pool our discovered inconsistencies to be fixed. Since they want the Quel’thalas invasion to be fleshed out, might as well fix everything that was inconsistent right in front of us.
Here’s what I found and compiled so far:
- Remove Darkspears in Blackrock and Roll and Blackrock and Roll Too 
- Replace Ogres with Nerubians or whatever decent Northrend creeps in Dissension
- Replace Far Seers with WC2 Death Knights in Blackrock and Roll Too 
- Remove Blue Drakes in The Siege of Dalaran 
- Replace Dwarf units with High Elf units in The Siege of Dalaran and Under the Burning Sky 
- Replace the Mountain King with a Paladin in the Gilnean Brigade in Cry of the Warsong
- Replace Heretics with more fitting creeps like Satyrs or evil Highborne mages in The Oracle
- Replace Mystics with Druids of the Talon in Brothers in Blood 
- Replace Shamans with Warlocks/Necrolytes/Death Knights in Tomb of Sargeras
- Replace Furbolg Experiment with a decent creep like Gnoll, Orc, or Troll in The Dungeons of Dalaran 
- Change Jailor Kassan’s model in The Dungeons of Dalaran
- Replace Red Dragons with Nether Dragons in Gates of the Abyss
- Replace fel Kodo Beasts with something like Shadow Council Necrolytes in Gates of the Abyss and Lord of Outland 
- Change the elves to their High Elf versions in King Arthas
- Remove Dwarven units in Dreadlord’s Fall 
- Change Sorceresses in To Tame a Land into their High Elf versions
- Redo Darkspear Trolls’ voicelines, or maybe just the birth sound
And for reforged:
- Remove the Kodo Beast in the Departures official screenshot
- Replace the Darkspear Troll in the The Culling 2018 Demo
- Bring back the Stratholme Harbor in The Culling 2018 Demo
- Remove Gul’dan’s head in his doodad corpse
- Change the gate design in the Human Campaign selection screen 
 The Darkspears have got NOTHING to do with Blackrock Clan, better replace them with something like Orc Spearthrowers
 Far Seers in Blackrock Clan is a huge contradiction. The clan’s demonic connections and fel use should have made the elements and spirits abandon the clan members already.
 Not even Wildhammer Shamans have got anything to do with Dalaran, because Shamanism is quite far from Arcane. Much more with Dwarf Riflemen, Steam Tanks, or even Gnomish Gyrocopters, Better replace them with High Elf Archers, Ballistae, and Dragonhawk Riders.
Edit: or let’s say Dalaran is the last standing Alliance bastion in WC3, then the enemy team should be themed with Alliance forces like Lordaeron Refugees, Aerie Peak Reinforcements, Alliance Loyalist High Elves, and the main Kirin Tor body; kinda makes sense since if you’re going to unleash literal doom on the planet, might as well face the all-out combined might of the Alliance
 I don’t know what Mystics are but if they are arcane mages, then they are contradicting to the Night Elves’ ban on arcane, much more even to the Wardens, since they (Maiev, particularly) hate the Highborne so much. But their spells are apparently shamanistic (Purge and unusable Bloodlust) so it may be somewhat “a little bit druidic”. But still…
 There is LITERALLY NO REASON for fel Kodos to be in Outland, there can’t be some Warsong orc to smuggle some fel Kodos back inside the Dark Portal. Better change them into something fel-orcish like Necrolytes.
 I’m pretty sure that Bandit model in Classic was just a placeholder, come on he’s a prominent member of the Kirin Tor, at least give him some decent formal Battlemage Captain armor, maybe a Captain variant but with Eye of Dalaran as the tabard?
 The Dwarves are supposed to be on a “picnic” on that time, and then it doesn’t even make more sense for them to have Gryphon Riders but players can’t get them on the next chapter.
 Again, no reason for a Furbolg to end up in Dalaran before Archimonde destroyed it (I don’t think some Alliance Expeditions would bring home some Furbolgs either, that would greatly insult the Night Elves), change it to something like Troll or Orc, which further reinforces the Alliances’ hatred for the Second War Horde
 The Kirin Tor is in good relations with all the Dragonflights. There’s no good reason for them to be experimenting on their children.
I’d like to see more what inconsistencies you found.