I made this post long ago and I’m not that satisfied that not all of them were answered (well thanks for making Stratholme a port city again, and replacing Blackrock Trolls into Amani, I guess?) so I decided to make a new post but with the campaign in Reforged; that’s because I don’t plan to refund at all and I still care about this game that much.
Anyway, this is what I found so far:
- Remove Mal’ganis’ ability to summon Infernals
- Replace the Emissary model in Dissension 
- Replace Ogres with Nerubians or whatever decent Northrend creeps in Dissension
- Replace Human Captains in Fall of Silvermoon with High Elf Lieutenants
- Replace Far Seers with WC2 Death Knights in Blackrock and Roll Too 
- Remove Furbolgs in Siege of Dalaran and Dungeons of Dalaran 
- Replace Dwarf units with High Elf units in The Siege of Dalaran and Under the Burning Sky 
- Replace Cannon Towers with Boulder Towers in Under the Burning Sky
- Replace Heretics with more fitting creeps like Satyrs or evil Highborne mages in The Oracle
- Replace Mystics with Druids of the Talon in Brothers in Blood 
- Remove the skull part in Gul’dan’s Corpse doodad in Tomb of Sargeras
- Give actual High/Blood Elf models for Castle/Scout Tower/Blacksmith/Altar/Ballistae and replace Guard Towers with Elven Guard Towers in A Dark Covenant, Gates of the Abyss, Search for Illidan, Lord of Outland, Return to Northrend, and A Symphony of Frost and Flame; also give Blood Elf Archers their proper model and replace Human Barracks with Elven Barracks
- Replace the Emissary’s model in A Dark Covenant
- Replace the models of Royal Guard, Elite Knight, and Crusader in The Crossing, Old Hatreds, and A Blaze of Glory
- Replace the Draenei Boulder Tower’s model in Gates of the Abyss 
- Replace the Black Citadel Death Tower’s model in Lord of Outland 
- Remove Fel Orc Kodos in Lord of Outland 
- Change the elves to their High Elf versions in King Arthas
- Reforge Flight from Lordaeron to properly reflect the Lordaeron Throne Room and the Capital City instead of doodad vomits
- Change Sorceresses in To Tame a Land into their High Elf versions
- Give actual models for Ogre Huts in Old Hatreds 
- Replace Chief’s of Chaplains model in A Blaze of Glory 
- Redo Darkspear Trolls’ voicelines, or maybe just the birth sound
 Far Seers in Blackrock Clan is a huge contradiction. The clan’s demonic connections and fel use should have made the elements and spirits abandon the clan members already.
 Furbolgs are native to Kalimdor; how did they get in Dalaran?
 Not even Wildhammer Shamans have got anything to do with Dalaran, because Shamanism is quite far from Arcane. Much more with Dwarf Riflemen, Steam Tanks, or even Gnomish Gyrocopters, Better replace them with High Elf Archers, Ballistae, and Dragonhawk Riders.
Edit: or let’s say Dalaran is the last standing Alliance bastion in WC3, then the enemy team should be themed with Alliance forces like Lordaeron Refugees, Aerie Peak Reinforcements, Alliance Loyalist High Elves, and the main Kirin Tor body; kinda makes sense since if you’re going to unleash literal doom on the planet, might as well face the all-out combined might of the Alliance
 They are bearing Silvemoon Crests, it’s not good looking
 I don’t know what Mystics are but if they are arcane mages, then they are contradicting to the Night Elves’ ban on arcane, much more even to the Wardens, since they (Maiev, particularly) hate the Highborne so much. But their spells are apparently shamanistic (Purge and unusable Bloodlust) so it may be somewhat “a little bit druidic”. But still…
 He doesn’t look like an actual Priest/Chaplain/Paladin leader
 There is LITERALLY NO REASON for fel Kodos to be in Outland, there can’t be some Warsong orc to smuggle some fel Kodos back inside the Dark Portal. Better change them into something fel-orcish like Necrolytes, or Fel Orc Slave Masters.
 Since you’re going to incorporate WoW here, might as well change the Emissary into a High Elf (isn’t there a High Elf Emissary model from the beta?)
I’d like to see more what inconsistencies you found.